🥀🥀

Walking out on the terrace that was just beside his bedroom with messy hairs wrinkly shirt he stood staring at the view ahead with a cup of coffee in his right hand while his left hand tracing unconsciously between his dark black locks...

An unexpectedly laugh left his lips when his eyes fell on the view down right in their backyard...

War deta hain wo jaan mujh par...

Murshad...

Main is kadar ladli hun un ki...

Standing on the table she was surrounded by his cousins while dancing on some silly songs... laughing with them making his heart skip a beat...

Her father was discharged a week ago everything was normal and like always she come back on her routine of doing silly things making him smile lightly

He can't even remember the day his heart started beating louder just for her...

Was it the day she was playing in rain dancing on the rythm of his heart...or was it that day when he was handled the little baby wrapped in pink blanket...

He can't remember but he knows only one thing that she was born to be his...

She was his Asmi...

he shook his head while smiling lightly when he found her waving towards him making his cousins ran inside probably trying to save themselves from his anger but he was sure that right now he wasn't even in his own senses to look at anything else other than her cute face...

Sighing finally she ran inside not before signal him to come downstairs while he too walked inside like a puppy wanting to follow his owners command...

Walking downstairs he saw his whole family sitting on dining table his eyes roamed around searching for her not caring about anything else...he stood there making them look towards him weirdly...

"Beta a ka nashta kar lo..."his aunt said signaling him towards the dinning table while he gulp nervously not knowing why he was feeling like this suddenly...

"Bacha kahan hain chachi..."he asked totally ignoring her words roaming his eyes around trying to find her like she was hidden in some corner...

"Bacha...idher hi hon ga tum kyun poch raha ho..."she asked with a raised eyebrow making him cough not wanting to get caught...

"Aisa hi...main coffee bana kar lata hun..."he said running away from the scene making everyone shook their head at his weird behavior...

Walking towards the kitchen with a sour mode...he entered the door but instantly a smile made its way on his face with he found her standing in the kitchen arguing with the maid...

He cleared his throat trying to get their attention and it did both of them looked towards him while he motioned the maid to go away from there and he walked towards her making her smile wider...