𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I rushed into the freezer where Ash was sat, money was splayed on the desk and his tattoo kit was out. "Ash, Ash, Ash!" I exclaimed and he looked up at me. "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!" He replied with the same energy, he knew i liked it when people gave the same energy back to me. "I want a tattoo!" I spoke excitedly.

Ash thought for a second before patting a seat next to him. "Take a seat, ma" he spoke gently, i sat down and he got the ink pen (tf is it called?) to do the tattoo with. "What you want and where do you want it?" He questioned. "I want bat wings on my neck" I replied, I didn't know why. I saw it on a girl and thought it was pretty cool.

"Hot. Okay ma, this will hurt okay, squeeze my hand when it does, okay?" He gently explain, i nodded and tilted my neck up a little so Ash could see what he was doing. I took his hand in mine and when i felt the sharp object on my neck, I lightly squeezed his hand. He managed to stay focused though. When he finally finished, he held up a mirror so I could look at it.

I smiled brightly

I smiled brightly. "Thank you, Ash! Its so pretty" i told him, kissing his cheek softly. "Makes you look fine as hell, ma. I love it" he said, pulling me up and holding onto my hips. "Really?" I asked. Ashtray smirked and nodded. "Really" he replied.

When the tattoo was fully ready, meaning, it didn't ache anymore. Ash always kissed in between the bat wings and compliments the tattoo regularly. Especially when we're alone in his room.

"I don't regret giving you this" Ash whispered to me, running his fingers along the tattoo. His touch sent shivers down my spine, i grinned at him and pulled him down for a kiss. It got a little heated and the kisses went down to my neck.

I loved the feeling of his lips attaching to my neck. They stopped at my tattoo and soon, his lips pressed kisses all over the permanent body ink, landing one last one right in the middle of the bat wings before kissing my lips again.

I snapped out of my thoughts when two arms wrapped around my waist, Ash snuggled his face into the crook of my neck, placing a soft kiss there. "You ight, ma?" He questioned, i smiled at him. "Yeah, i'm okay. I love you" i said and Ashtray smiled at me. "I love you more, my little bat girl" he teased, turning me around in his arms.