Chapter 26

Noah drops everyone off at the Sacramento house (minus Ame because she's still MIA) and goes back around to pick up Marinette and her friends and bring them back before it starts snowing.

Everyone gets back just as it starts to snow, and Caleb let's them all in. They all sit around the room and Alix speaks first.

Alix: So... You may be wondering what we were doing earlier.

Jason: Yeah. Why'd you all look like you got kicked out of your house?

Luka: We...did.

Matteo: Excuse my French, but what the fuck!?

Caleb: Normally I'd be against that kind of mouthing, but you all can't be younger than what? 17-19?

Kim: Yeah, you'd be right. We need to go back about a week for all this.

[F l a s h b a c k]

Kim: So, everything's fine, right? We were all chillin' in Ms. Mendeleiv's classroom 'cause be had free time. Then when we went back to Ms. Bustier's room (ick!) because it was time for History.

Ms. Bustier: Class! We have a new student joining us!

A girl with burned red hair walks into the classroom.

Krissy: H-Hi! I-I'm K-K-Krissy! I'm s-so h-happy to b-be in this c-class! I h-hope w-we can b-be f-friends!

Ms. Bustier: I hope everyone will make Krissy feel welcome.

Ms. Bustier looks at Marinette who just fake gags and finishes writing the notes on the board.

Ms. Bustier: You can sit next to Adrien. Adrien please raise your hand.

Krissy sits down next to Adrien. Then, she just starts squirming in her seat for half the class.

Ms. Bustier: Is something wrong, Krissy?

Krissy: W-Where's the b-bathroom?

Ms. Bustier: Adrien, would you show Krissy where the bathroom is?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim: So-

Chloe: Wait! This part was funny to me! Can I tell it? Can I?

Kim: Sure.

Chloe: Ok, so, Adrien literally gets up and takes her hand like some kind of knight. Like, bitch what? He looks back at Mari who's just laughing at her phone.

Alix: Probably texting Atlas, but we don't talk about that.

Marinette: Shut up!

Chloe: Ok, that's it. It was funny because man looked so mad when he saw her!

Chloe starts laughing and takes a bottle of water from Kagami while Kim finished the story.

Kim: So, the rest of it was like this:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He takes Krissy to the bathroom and makes sure to take his time on the way there.