Empty Tea Cup

Tubbo frowned as he stared into his empty tea cup.

Tommy, who noticed, stares. "Do you want more tea, big guy? I mean, I personally found it horrendous, but I can ask-"

"No," interrupts Tubbo, "I just felt a weird shiver down my spine, like a chill, you know? It's nothing. I'll be fine."

Tom nodded, making a mental note to ask Joel for a blanket when he had the chance.

As if called on by cue, the king of Mezelea himself burst through the room's door. "I'm back!" he announced, holding two pillows and what looked like a comforter.

Tommy tilted his head. "Hey, what's all the stuff for?"

Joel rolled his eyes at the child. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, we're not really succeeding at sending you home to your "Dream" SMP. It seems, for now, you'll just have to spend the night, and in the morning, we can go to Lizzie's or something for help."

Tubbo looked out the window. "Uh... It's not really night yet, though?" Joel frowned. "Hey, I was just trying to be prepared, ok? In fact, I still haven't heard a thank you from either of you. You can make it up to me if you say I'm tall, though."

Tommy frowned. "...But you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Says who?"

"Me."

"Lying to yourself isn't healthy, y'know."

Joel stared at the blonde, eyes narrowed.

Then he put his hands on his face and groaned.

"It's like talking to a younger me!" wailed Joel. "Oh god, this is sick karma! SICK! Is this really how annoying I was?"

Tubbo leaned over to Tom, both not taking their eyes off the crying grown adult man.

"...You just had to be rude to him, huh?" "HEY, I speak the truth."

Tubbo frowned.

"Yeah... but be careful, alright?"

"This guy is the only ally we have right now."

"And I have a feeling we'll need all the allies we can get, soon."

Ominous foreshadowing wutttttttttttttt?

-Leme