𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

You had flowers in your hands as you started to make a flower crown while Rika was right behind you guarding you since Yuta went to buy you some ice cream.

You were humming a random tone as you were interweaving the beautiful F/C flowers together. A big smile formed on your lips as you held the flower crown up, "It's done!" You exclaimed, making the curse look down at you with confusion. You stood up and beamed at Rika who kept on just staring at you, "Rika san, please low yourself." At first Rika tilted her head, not really understanding what you want. However, she lowered herself to be in your level. You stood on your tiptoes and placed the flower crown on her head, "There, you look pretty!" You stated as your smile got bigger when you saw her hand slowly move to touch the small crown on her head.

"Pretty..." She spoke up and you nodded firmly in agreement. You then return to sit down and make another flower crown, "I will make one for Yuta san too, do you think he will like it?" You asked, feeling slightly nervous that he may not like your handy work. Rika placed her hand on your head gently and petted your hair, "Yuta will love it..." She assured you, making you happy and start your work.

After a short while, you finished making your flower crown for Yuta and were both excited and nervous at the same time. You made his crown from blue flowers that matches his beautiful dark blue eyes. You stared at it in admiration, "I really hope he likes it." You mumbled as you sat down and waited for Yuta to arrive. A few minutes later, Yuta returned to you while holding two ice cream corns for you both. He flashed you a small smile once he saw how you and Rika were interacting. The thought of you three being a family together crossed his mind...

He as your father and Rika as your mother... You will be their beloved child and will protect you no matter what. He wished Rika was a normal human so she can be like a mother figure to you.

He blushed at the thought and shook his head, sitting beside you. He noticed the flower crowns on yours and Rika's head then looked at you, "Here Y/N, I have bought you [Favorite Flavor] ice cream." He said, extending his hand to give you the ice cream. "Ah wait a moment!" You stood up and placed the crown on his head, beaming happily at him, "I hope you like it, Yuta san!" You exclaimed and took your ice cream from him. The black haired teen placed his hand gently on the flower crown. He saw how you looked at him with hopeful eyes, "I love it, thank you so much Y/N." Once he spoke up, your smile became bigger. It was the first time someone gave him a gift specially made for him, it meant so much to him.

"Yay! We all have flower crowns!"

"Where did you learn to make them?" Yuta asked and you thought about it for a moment. Now come to think of it, nobody really taught you how to make flower crowns. You just found yourself putting the colorful flowers together until you formed a crown made out of them. It felt as if you used to make them before, but to who?

Only that pink haired man with tattoos on his face appears in your mind when you try to recall anything from your past.

You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't really know... I just... make them." You said, starting to eat your ice cream before it melts. Yuta let out a hum and just nodded, "Maybe she learned it in her past life." He thought, eating his frosty dessert as well.

That day was one of the best days ever, you had so much fun with Yuta and Rika. You would never forget this for as long as you live. However, Yuta had to leave for a mission soon, so he called Gojo to pick you up. But Gojo was busy in the meantime, so he sent Ijichi to pick you up.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Once you arrived to the school, you were greeted by the second year students. Your face lightened up in happiness as you ran to them, well specifically Panda, "Maki nee-san! Toge nii-san! Panda nii-san!" The three smiled once they saw you running toward them.

Panda knew you wanted a hug, so he stepped forward and opened his arms for you. You jumped up to hug the bear, "I missed you all!" You exclaimed, rubbing your face in Panda's soft fur. Maki chuckled as Panda held you properly, "We missed you too, how was your day outside?" She asked, ruffling your pink hair. Your eyes sparkled as you started to remember all of the events you had.

"It was so fun! I met Nanami san! A-And became friends with Yuta san and Rika san!"

The three went silent from the shook when they heard the name of Yuta, "Sujiko, tuna mayo?" Toge spoke up and you nodded to answer his question, "Yeah, and he was so fun. We played together, ate ice cream, and made flower crowns!" You chanted happily, raising your arms in excitement. The three didn't want to question how you befriended Yuta and even Rika, so they decided to just leave it like that, "Well, all we care about is your happiness. As long as you're happy and safe, it doesn't matter who are you friends with." Panda spoke up, putting you down.

You nodded, but then remembered something, "Where's Yuji nii-san and the others?" You asked, looking around you in hopes of finding them anywhere near you. "They went to do something and they will return soon, don't worry." Maki said, placing one hand on her hip. Suddenly, you felt your hand being held. You looked up and saw it was Toge who held it, "Tuna tuna." He calmly said, pointing toward the school building.

You nodded in agreement and the four of you made your way to the school where you will wait for Gojo to pick you up.