Keep things formal

Dear Mr Wang,

Our employee, Elizabeth Greaves, has informed me that you have some questions in regards to your employment on the Isle of Cernunn. I will try to answer these for you.

1) What are we expecting you to find on the Isle of Cernunn?

Mrs Greaves has specifically mentioned that you do not wish to hear that we want 'something of note'. Well, for more detail then, we would like something unexpected and of significance that you find on the isle. Perhaps something you believe is physically impossible or frightens you to even begin to imagine how it could exist on this earth. Anything related to local wildlife or ancient culture would be sublime.

2) What are some more details about the isle of Cernunn?

The residents of Cernunn are all directly descended from ancient celts who placed a firm belief in the power of nature and its humble servant, the wolf. Another thing that would be significant to tell us about if found, any iconography related to wolves is very much relevant.

3) Where is Sebastian?

I must check with you here, by Sebastian, do you mean Mr Leopold's dog that he brought with him? If Mr Leopold has lost his trained hunting dog we are able to send him a replacement. We would also be required to notify his family of this. Has the dog gone missing?

Hope this helped!

All the best,
Patrick Cadeau
Head of employee relations

V & J pharmaceuticals