Chapter - 11.5 : Haruka get's adopted

A/n: hey y'all so before you start reading this chapter I'm just reminding you that this chapter has nothing, and i mean NOTHING to do with the story. I'm making this just because none of you wanted Haruka to die and i don't want to kill her either. And i know some of you wanted Haruka to be adopted by y/n but I just can't think of how I can make y/n adopt her, and who can confirm that the yandere's won't kill Haruka in the future because of her stealing y/n's attention from them. And Furret_Walcc101

if you really meant this☝️ then your gonna love this chapter my friend :)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

R/g/n = random guy's name

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see a married couple walking beside each other, they are talking to each other happily and enjoying themselves in the district of Asakusa. The man was talking to the woman until the woman said something.

???: "Hey Furret, let's go get some ramen.

Furret: *smiles* "of course Rapthalia."

[A/n: without the animal ears]

Rapthalia: *smiles* "thank you hun, i was really starting to get hungry"

Furret: "no problem"

They went to a nearby ramen shop and Furret bought two bowls of ramen for him and Rapthalia and they ate it peacefully. After they were done eating they both heard a commotion going on and they both went to see what was going on. And when they arrived they saw a crowd gathered there looking down at something or rather.....someone.

Furret: *goes in the crowd and grabs a random guy's shoulder* "hey dude what's happening here."

R/g/n: "i don't know man but, they're saying that some kid is laying passed out and injured here."

Rapthalia who was standing behind Furret went wide eyed from shock and screamed.

Rapthalia: "What!!!"

Rapthalia pushed some people out of her way and went to the front of the crowd. And what she saw made her heart drop. There in the ground was a injured little girl passed out.

Furret: *arrived there and saw the little girl* "oh my god, what happened to this little girl."

Rapthalia: *Crouches down in front of her and starts shaking her* "hey wake up, kid. Wake up. please. Please wake up kid."

???: *Not moving*

Rapthalia: *checks her breathing* "oh thank god, she's still breathing"

Furret: "yeah" *sighs then notices the crowd staring at them and turns towards them* "Oi what the f*ck are you all still here for huh, there isn't a show going on here. So go the f*ck away from here."

The crowd goes away to do whatever the f*ck they were doing before literally staring at an injured passed out child and doing nothing about it.

Rapthalia: "Furret we should help the kid, she has a lot of injuries but at least it's just some minor injuries and not anything serious."

Furret: "yea you're right" *goes and picks up the little girl gently*

~Time skip to when their at there house~

We see the little girl laying on a bed with some bandages on her and Rapthalia sitting beside her in a chair then Suddenly the door opens and Furret walks in. And as he arrived the little girl slowly opened her eyes.

Rapthalia: *notices she's awake* "hey kid, are you feeling alright now."

???: *Looks at her and gets a little scared*

Rapthalia: "hey it's alright, I'm not going to do anything to you. Now tell me what's your name kid"

???: *Scared* "M-my n-n-name's Haruka."

Rapthalia: "nice to meet you Haruka. I'm Rapthalia." *Smiles*

Furret: "and my name's Furret."

Rapthalia: "now can you please tell us what happened to you Haruka?"

Haruka: *shaking from fear* "a-a m-m-monster k-killed my p-parents."

Rapthalia and Furret: *shocked* "What!!"

Haruka get's scared by the sudden yelling and is starting to tear up a little.

Rapthalia: *quickly hugs Haruka as soon as she saw her tear up* "shhh it's okay Haruka, everything will be alright. Calm down."

Haruka cried for sometime while Rapthalia comforted her. After sometime Haruka fell asleep and Rapthalia looked at Furret with a serious look.

Rapthalia: *serious look* "Furret."

Furret: "yes?"

Rapthalia: "i think we should adopt her. I mean i have always wanted a child to take care of with you"

Furret: "eh?"

Rapthalia: "what you don't wanna adopt her, because if you don't let me adopt her I'll kick you out of this house."

Furret: "what no. I was just a little surprised to hear that, also please don't kick me out of the house"

Rapthalia: "hmm so we're gonna adopt her, aren't we Furret"

Furret: "umm" *looks at Haruka then Rapthalia*

Rapthalia: *OVERPROTECTIVE MOM AURA INTENSIFIES*

Furret: *scared* "o-of course we'll adopt her, i mean why wouldn't we."

Rapthalia: *calms down* "good 😊"

After that whole overprotective mom thing, they let Haruka live with them and helped her recover from the trauma she had because of some obvious reasons i don't need to explain. She also used to have nightmares of the "monster" that killed her family which stopped after sometime of living with Furret and Rapthalia. Soon enough she fully recovered and started happily living with them and started calling them "papa" and "mama" which I'll tell you was something Rapthalia was beyond happy about. So happy that Furret had lots of difficulty calming her down. And after a year they officially adopted Haruka as their child. And the Walcc family lived happily ever after.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "phew finally done, hope you all liked this chapter and i feel like I'm probably the only author to write a whole chapter about a side character who will not appear in the future chapters. Well whatever I've already written this and published it, and i regret nothing. Also now that you have the responsibility of the child aka Haruka" *points Hellsing Arms . 454 Casull at Furret and has a deadly aura surrounding him* "you better take good care of her"