pt | 31

HYENSA'S POV:

What in a freaking bitch?

My eyes just shifted to Y/n. A bullet of pain shot in my heart. She was in shock. Her body started to tremble. Tears flowed down her cheeks like a waterfall. I felt pain seeing her in that situation. I felt my eyes getting teary. I never cried before but seeing her like this, I couldn't help my tears to escape.

Before I could hug her, Jisung already embraced her trembling figure. I felt myself useless in that situation. I just stood there, feet rooted on the floor. I had to do something. I want to comfort my best friend but she was already in someone's arms. I need to do something.

Think, Hyensa, think!

My gaze landed on that shit in white coat who was just staring at the crying people in front of him.

Before I could control myself, my fist landed hardly on the doctor's face. His eyes widen in shock on what I did. I didn't care about anything but my best friend's feelings. I grabbed his collar and angrily stared at his eyes. He was scared that he didn't try to defend.

"Hyensa, what are you doing?!" Mr. Park yelled.

"Bring him back or I'll prepare your funeral first." I firmly said.

"B-but we a-already did eve—"

"Shut up! Do something!" I screamed on his face.

"S-sorry, ma'am, but we can't do anything. H-he already left."

Someone grabbed me away from the doctor. I didn't care who it was but when I glanced to my side, my heart broke. Y/n was hugging me. Her face was painted with complete sorrow. Her sobs gave ache to my ears. I was not used to hearing her cry. She was very cheerful and she always laugh. But to what I was witnessing, this picture will be marked in my head.

My tears streamed down my face as I locked my arms around her. I had nothing to say. I was so scared that anything that will come out of my mouth might worsen her feelings. All I could do that time was comfort her.

Cries echoed in the room, mostly by Mrs. Min and Y/n. It was the saddest thing to hear and I don't want to hear any. But for now, I had to.

The door suddenly kicked open and the nurses hurriedly went to the doctor's side. A sparkle of hope was seen on their eyes as it locked ours. We didn't know what was happening but the doctors rushed inside Mr. Min's room.  We were confused so we peeked inside the room.

The doctors were doing something that I don't know what 'cause I'm not a doctor. But the straight line on the monitor earlier that made everyone cry was replaced by a zigzag one. And it only mean that something happened unexpectedly.

I looked at Y/n. Her face glowed in hope while staring inside the room. Her gloomy eyes lit up. A smile slowly creeped on her lips as tears started to drop again. But for sure, it was not because of pain.

•°•°•°•°

Sorry for not being active for almost a year. And to those who are waiting for an update for this story, here you go. To tell the truth, I just wrote this last night. HAHAHA... I'll give you a little hope. Thank you for the support and I LOVE Y'ALL❤️🤧✨

angelthea🖤