Chapter 6

It's been a few months after the incident in Old Russia with the attempted attack on their base. Team Remnant we're enjoying their time in the new world making a name for themselves. But tragedy hits as an attack occurred in the Tower, a invasion force of Cabal known as The Red Legion led by Ghaul attacked The Tower and are reeking havoc in The City. Jaune arrives after doing a routine mission and is defending the city from the attack.

Excalibur: Jaune. No response on any channels, even the emergency frequencies.

Jaune: This is bad, this is very bad.

As Jaune mows down a couple of Cabal that were blocking his path.

Jaune: Excalibur, can you locate the others?

Excalibur: As of right now everyone is scattered around the city. The closest Remnant Guardian is Sage. Transmitting you his location now.

Jaune then proceeds to Sage's location as numerous Cabal Fire at him as he ducks in cover. He grabs a grenade from a fallen Cabal and throws it at them killing them. He then proceeds towards the hallway.

Exaibur: Sage's position is just up ahead.

Jaune sees Sage as he unleashes his super and incinerates a group of Cabal as Jaune approaches him.

Sage: Jaune! Thank god you're safe!

Jaune: Sage where's the rest of our Team?

Sage: Me and Bolin got seperated when the invasion happened. The other guys are scattered all around. Flynt and Neon are back at the base at Old Russia.

Jaune: Dammit! We need to regroup and locate the rest of the Team and try to find a way out of here.

Sage: Right, Jaune. We need to find Zavala, Ikora, and Cayde. Hopefully they know what's going on.

Sage's Ghost Aesop appears in front of him.

Aesop: This doesn't make sense. The Cabal conquer systems by blowing up planets.

Sage: Whatever they want, it must be here, in the Last City.

They recieve a transmission from Zavala

Zavala: This is Commander Zavala. Civilians: report to evac points. Guardians: rendezvous in the Plaza. Our City will not fall.

Jaune: Looks like our best chance on finding them is in the Plaza.

As the proceed towards the Plaza, they encounter Cayde-6 as he opens doorway while fighting the Cabal.

Excalibur: Cayde!

Cayde: Hey you two Remnant boys! Gimme a sec.

As Cayde-6 kills Cabal using his Golden Gun

Sage: Cayde what's the situation right now?

Cayde: Zavala's doing the hero act in the Plaza. Me? I've got a date with whoever's behind this. It'll be a short date. Best you guys head towards the Plaza, a couple of your guys are there.

Cayde-6 transmat to his ship. As Jaune and Sage proceed to the Plaza.

Jaune: Any luck on communicating with the others?

Sage: No, the transmissions are still blocked we need to head topside to get a better signal.

The 2 Guardians meet up with Shaxx defending the civilians.

Shaxx: Jaune, Sage over here.

Jaune: Shaxx

Shaxx: My armory is open to you. Follow the path from there. It will lead you through the hangar to the plaza. I'll take care of these people. If the Cabal want war, give them war.