Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing
Ya like jazz?
Also, check out the announcement thing if you haven't already. It's more like a vote + some info

(POV Y/n)
You gave in and crouched down to turn the handle. A tune played as you did so. It reached the end of its tune, the low humming filling your ears once more. The box opened, and someone sprung out of the tiny box.
-----------------------------------------------------

A small girl with brown hair and eyes popped out, she had freckles scattered all over her face. She wore a gray puffy sweater, the sleeves had white strips all around. The sleeves were way to long for her, giving her sweater paws. Her face had pink rosy cheeks painted on, along with burn marks at the bottom of her eyes that made it look like she'd been crying. 
She stretched.

"Hello Y/n! My name is Charlotte. It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" The little girl said as she stepped out of the box. Once she was out the bottom of the sweater reached her knees, almost hiding her black and white stripped pants.

"Hello Charlotte, I'm Y/n- but you knew that" You awkwardly greeted.

"I've heard many things about you, all good" Charlotte said.

"What things?" You asked.

"Well I heard from Evan, or I guess Chris? Crying child? He goes by many names... But anyways! I've been told you're very nice. The others have talk about how useful you could be" Charlotte explained.

"Who are the others?" You questioned.

"The others? Why Susie, Gabriel, Fritz, Jeremy, and Cassidy of course!" Charlotte answered. 

'Finally, some answers' You thought.
"I heard they want to make me their puppet" You stated.

"Puppet? I thought that was my thing... Nevertheless, from what I heard, it's because you're in a manager position. No matter how many establishments are built and ownership changes this place goes through, one role has the most power in every Freddy's Pizzeria. The manager role, it has many perks from what I saw. But since you have these perks, and are more open minded, they want to use that to get close to him" Charlotte continued, "I've heard you've met him already"

"You mean William Afton? I've been chased down by him in this... Dimension? But Michael helped me though" You said.

"You've met Michael already? Hmm, I haven't seen him in a while. This place was created to keep not only William trapped but us as well... But you've also met William in the living world!" Charlotte stated.

You got chills up your spine.
"I have?!" You asked.

"Yes, he goes by many names. As of now, he goes by the name Vincent. I'm afraid he's been going back to his usual schedule of brutal murders, he even managed to get a proxy" Charlotte added.

"Wait so- Vincent is actually William Afton, who is Michael and Chris's dad... Who's also a murderer?" You asked.

"Correct" Charlotte reassured, "I'm surprised Michael helped you, then again, you are our only ticket to the land of the living with the ability of physically harming William" Charlotte said.

"Why haven't you harmed him here?" You asked.

Charlotte giggled, then burst into laughter.
"If we could we would've been free ages ago! This place is a maze, the spirit version of this place anyways. The halls here bend and twist to create a never ending labyrinth. Even if we managed to find each other its not like we can die for a second time, if we're hurt our souls remain trapped in here. And even if someone manages to escape these halls, the main lobby is full of our animatronic counter parts, hostile towards anything that moves" Charlotte explained.