35.

They arrived in London a couple hours before the meeting.

The two walked the busy streets of the city. Bella wasn't sure where they were headed, but Tommy said they had to make a quick stop before going to the lunch meeting.

So she just kept her pace with him, not asking any questions. Because in the end it never mattered where they were going, she'd follow him anywhere.

Tommy soon came to an abrupt stop, Bella looked over at the building they were in front of then back at him.

"Why are we at the library?" She asked confused

Tommy already started up the steps "Need to learn some information and what better place for that?...Also heard an old friend of yours works here." He said turning back towards her offering a hand

Bella took his hand and started up the steps too, looking up at him with raised eyebrows. "You mean you don't already know everything?" She teased

He gave her a nod and stepping ahead of her.
"Afraid not, peach."

Just like the arrow house, the inside was bigger than she ever would've guessed. Stopping to look around, it was the most magnificent thing she's ever seen.

"Hello, Ada." She heard Tommy said loudly

Bella gasped and looked around for her friend. She didn't know Ada worked here! Jogging a little to catch up to Tommy, she finally spotted her on the other side of the balcony.

Tommy said something about needing a book on the Russian Revolution, but she was too busy pushing past him to get to his sister.

Once in reach, she pulled Ada into a big hug. Rocking her slightly, "I didn't know you worked here Ada! How are you my love?"

Ada let out a soft chuckle and pulled away "I'm good Bella. Never would've thought I'd ever see my brother in a library though."

Bella giggled and soon felt Tommy rest his hand on her back, "you have a book for me, Ada?" He asked her

She nodded and gestured for them to follow her.

Bella rested against a table as Ada climbed the ladder, watching Tommy pace around

"Why the interest Tommy?" Ada asked

"Just want to broaden my mind" he replied

Bella rolled her eyes, yeah right but still Ada gave him some books about the information. Tommy grabbed one of them and started flipping through it on the table Bella was leaning against.

"There was a Russian at your wedding." Ada continued to question him "he wouldn't tell how come he got invited."

Bella looked down trying not to listen to the conversation. She felt bad. Ada had an obvious interest in the man, but has no idea that she killed him.

"What business do you have with the Russians?" This time Ada looked between Tommy and Bella. Who continued to look down still feeling guilty. 

"You want all the details because you're bored, Ada." Tommy shut the book and told her. Then turned  to Bella and held his hand out for her to take. Pushing herself off the shelf, she took it and gave Her a shrug "I'm sorry Ada" she whispered, before Tommy started to lead her out of the library.

"You used to chase rats with a revolver, Ada" he spoke loudly on the way out  "I might just have a job for you after all"

Bella back looked at her friend one last time, giving her another apologetic look.