Chapter 28

☆☆☆☆☆
Unexpected Case
☆☆☆☆☆

"Why are they here..." I mumbled as I stopped in my tracks.

Police cruisers were parked just outside of the Pizzaplex, There were distressed parents everywhere. Cops rushed in and out of the Pizzaplex as the sirens continue to blare.

I pursed my lips at the scenario before looking around to find someone I might be familiar with.

Suddenly, Someone placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Officer (Y/N), You here for your shift tonight?" She asked as I sighed before turning around.

I smiled at her, "Been a Long time Officer Yvonne"

She chuckled before taking my cap off and ruffling my hair, "Te! Stop!" I laughed a bit.

"C'mon (N/n) Just let me have this, We don't do this often," She said before finally stopping, Leaving my hair in a mess as she place my cap back on the Bird's nest.

I Playfully huffed at her before taking my cap off and fixing my hair, "Care to tell me what's happening instead of ruining any more of my hair?" I asked as she laughed at my question.

She then turned towards the building with a solemn frown and said, "Three kids were murdered inside"

She furrowed her brows solely in a certain direction as I followed her gaze to the three small body bags just outside of the entrance.

We stood in silence for a moment before I opened my mouth and spoke, "When were they discovered?"

"Just this afternoon. Their parents were looking around for them, They even asked for help from the Security guards" She said as her eyes darken from every word she spoke, "Officer Vanessa Found two of them; A girl was in the Garbage compactor while the Boy was place inside a trashcan"

Ruthless...

"The third one was stored just inside the place's Parts and Service, inside the room's Protective cylinder" She added before turning to me, "You were taking the shift the night before, Have you seen anything suspicious?"

"Everything last Night was in perfect working order, I found nothing odd" I answered before crossing my arms.

Officer Yvonne huffed, "I'm not that surprised actually, Fazbear Entertainment has a history of child murders in all of their previous establishments."

"You've read about this before, Right? Did some research about this place" She asked as I shrug, "More or less" I answered.

She then raised an eyebrow at me and chuckled, "I'm surprised You're not frightened, I mean- someone could mistake you as a child. They'll kidnap you and sell your kidneys to the black market~ Rawr" She teased as she imitated a 'scary' Monster in front of my face.

I sarcastically rolled my eyes at her before backing away, "Right, What we're you getting into again?" I asked.

She then shook her head with a small grin, "Well, I'd rather place this onto words but it's better to show what's happening inside and what You're going to be handling"

Of course...

As the two of us entered through the doors, I can't help but glance at the lying covered children on the ground. My heart ached at the sight, there was something that was pulling me towards them.