forty one

"'Cause if I could see your face once moreI could die as a happy man I'm sure

I could die as a happy man I'm sure

When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside

I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side

But if you loved me
Why did you leave me"

∆∆∆∆∆

"And if we hit on troubled water
I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe

And we'll be carrying each other
Until we say goodbye on our dying day

If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me

And if you were drowned at sea
I would give you my lungs so you could breathe"

∆∆∆∆∆

Megumi felt felt a pair of hands shake him softly, he groaned in sleepiness as he tried covering his head with the blanket but it was pulled back.

"Oi, baby boy, it's time to get up"

He sighed and opened his eyes, he turned his head and saw Norie standing next to the bed with a smile.

"Time for school, we're going on little field trip, or so what Gojo calls it"she explained as she walked to Megumi's closet and placed his uniform on the bed.

"It's never a field trip...it's a nightmare"he mumbled as he sat up.

Norie chuckled and cups his face to place a kiss on his forehead, she then ruffled his hair.

"We're having breakfast together in my room, then we're gonna go around 11am"She says after pulling back.

Norie walks out as Megumi sat there, he stretched as her perfume lingered in the room.

∆∆∆∆∆

He walks out as he made his way to her room, he heard yelling coming from Nobara as Norie was trying to make it stop.

Megumi opened the door and he dodged a blueberry muffin that was launched his way, he looked back and saw Nobara putting Itadori in a choke hold while Gojo was filming it with cheers and smiles.

"Get him!"Gojo cheered out.

Norie slammed her fist on his head and yelled with an irk "don't encourage the kids to get violent with each other!"