Chapter 7: Attention/Confusion

" Don't worry i'll always be there for you Kiyotaka"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I will get _____ _____out ___ ___"
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I jolted awake from my dream or more like a nightmare. Her endearing smile that i was fond of surfaced in my dreams.

i hated it.

I pat my chest as if to calm down my breathing

Huff* Huff*

Why, Why did she have to appear in my dreams as soon as i met her again? Was it even a dream in the first place?

"Liar" i muttered and shook my head to dismiss it.

Now that i know she's here things would go to a different route

I got up to fix my bed and went to the mirror to exercise my facial muscles,i also did some speech practices,
i think i had already improve a lot since i could put on a smile without the other party knowing that it was fake.

It's currently 5:29 in the morning as i went to the gym and purchase a membership card for 1 month costing 5,000 points.

After purchasing, i look around the gym were a few people inside doing their own physical training , aside from the staff there was my blondie classmate who was always always seen looking at his hand mirror or trimming his nails during classes.

There was also a black haired dude with glasses, running on the treadmill.

I made my way to the corner to do some stretching first then i would do my daily workout, i recalled what happened during the club fair yesterday,

Shizu... no.. Suzuki.. is currently enrolled as a second year student in this school.

Besides the fact that she is currently the vice president of the student council, there is also a high possibility that she would be the future President of the student council.

I thought there is a low probability of coming in contact with her once i was outside..

But..

Fate seems like to toy with me, i was locked up again in a cage with Judas.

As far as i could remember i made an excuse to Kushida's group that i wasn't feeling well and i will be taking a rest in my dorm.

It's not like i lied, when i saw her again after 2 years, memories that i didn't want to remember suddenly came flashing into my head which leads to my head throbbing.

That place removed things that were deemed as unnecessary , day by day, i noticed something inside me missing, and i put up a wall to myself from others, until she came.