Chapter 26: Hero Faction

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Vali had come to the room Issei and Raynare were staying at room, he had some important news to inform the team about the Khaos Brigade next goals as well as the kidnapping of Yasaka by the hero faction, after which he leaves. Issei then informs the rest of his team as well as the teachers present, who do not take the news too well, they all knew what kind of a man Rizevim was, as well as attacking the Youkai leader, would definitely have a possibility of ruining the peace treaty, they informed the kids that they should be enjoying the trip and let , the grown ups handle this situation, after everybody left, Azazel had dragged Issei and asked him what his opinion was, to which he said that he would be there for Kunou and Yasaka no matter what happens earning a smile from Azazel. They then head out to look around Kyoto, with Issei being dragged around by the girls to different places, with him screaming all the way wherever he was taken, with Asia barely being able to follow him, after a while, the girls stop much to Issei's happiness, he then encounters Sans and his brother Papyrus who have a conversation about the situation and Papyrus dealing with Sans's puns as usual making him annoyed. After a while the girls show up and they are properly introduced to each other, Sans then makes a pun causing Papyrus to be infuriated with him dragging Sans away, the next thing Issei knows is that he is once again being dragged across the city with once again with Asia barely being able to catch up with him. He then heads towards a shrine in an attempt to get away from the girls, he then reaches the shrine to pray for a better life, which results in him encounter the Youkai lead by Kunou, they attack him out of fear and thinking that he was responsible for kidnapping her mother, the leader of the Youkai faction. Issei tries not to hurt her and runs away from her resulting in Kunou going after him. He then encounters the rest of his friends who assist him in taking down the Youkai without hurting them, Kunou is forced to retreat given the situation is not in her favor, He and the others tell the teachers what has happened, they knew that such a thing is possible to happen. Serafall then gets a message by the Youkai to meet up in their city. They all leave for the city in four hours time, Issei and the others are then taken through the Youkai city and enter the mansion where the other high class Youkai were present with Kunou at the centre. After apologizing, introducing each other and explaining what the situation was to the team, Issei clenched his fist in anger, he knew that the Hero Faction must pay for it's actions, he then tells Kunou that they will rescue their mother no matter what, much to Kunou's happiness. Kunou then asks what else do they need, to which Issei answers that they are going to need a guide since Kuroka is not a reliable guide much to Kuroka's sadness.

After saying goodbye to Kunou and the others, he then heads back to the hotel to rest for the night, he once again sleeps and cuddles with Raynare, who did not hesitate to cuddle him back. The next day when they wake up, they head to the train station waiting for Kunou to show up.

Kuroka: Where is she?

Kuroka was getting impatient, she wanted to continue touring around the city, Issei sighed and told her.

Issei: Please be patient my little cat, she will be here soon.

Kuroka blushed on the nickname Issei gave her, she then calmed down waiting for the others.

Kuroka: If you say so, my dragon.

That was when a fox appeared, transforming into Kunou, she then approached Issei and his friends with the intention of showing him around.

Kunou: Sorry it took me a while

Asia: It is alright, we know you are a busy girl.

Kunou smiled, that was when Issei asked here.