First day and Sleep over

It was a Friday. You had been walking down the halls of your school, trying to find the gym. You were a new student. Everyone talked about the school bully, Michael, Michael Afton.

You finally made it to the double doors of the gym, but when you got inside, it was empty, except for one person. It was him, the one everyone talked about, Michael. You head to the locker room, avoiding eye contact with him. You hear footsteps follow behind you.

You change in the stall in the back of the locker room. You notice the shorts the school gave you tightened your butt a little, at least it didn't tighten around your crotch, that would be embarrassing. You put your bag in a locker and put your phone in it. You enter the little hallway that led to the gym, only to see Michael leaning against the wall. He was wearing a grey tanktop, with dark blue shorts. His muscles showed through the tanktop.

He walks in front of you, his arms crossed. He was tall too. You were 5'6, and he was taller than that, at least a little over 6 feet. "Your the new kid, huh." He says, staring down at you. "U-Uh, yeah." You say nervously. "I hear you're gay." He says, smirking. "Mhm." You say nervously, backing up against the wall. "Don't worry, I wont give you shit for it." He says, backing off, heading to the locker room. "Ok?" You say to yourself.

You head to the gym, where everyone started coming in. You see the teacher and walk up to him. "Hi I'm-", "Y/n, l/n. Nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Paulo, but you can call me Paul, everyone else does." He interrupts. "Oh, um, alright." You say. "Your partner for the day will be Michael." He says, nervously smiling. "What?" You say, looking at him. "Just um, be careful around him, ok?" He says before walking off. "Great." You mutter. "Alright everyone, get into your groups that I gave you last week. Michael, Jake isn't here, so you'll be partners with y/n!" He announces.

Michael walks up to you, standing there with his arms crossed, avoiding eye contact with you. You bend over to roll down your socks. When you were done, you notice Michael was looking at your behind, but quickly looked away.

"Alright everyone, let's start!"

~After gym class~

You waited for everyone to change so you wouldn't have to change in front of everyone. When the last person left, you headed to the locker room. When you got to the locker room, you proceeded to change, but when you were about to take off your shorts, you notice your phone was on the bench, and not inside of your locker. "I've really gotta get a lock." You mutter to yourself, picking up your phone. You check to make sure no one messed with it, but when you double tapped the home button, there were two apps open; the camera, and the photo gallery. You swipe close the camera app, and open the gallery.

You notice a photo, but couldn't really see it because it was blury. You tap on it, and you almost dropped your phone from shock and flusture. There was a photo of a dick; it was big, thick, and veiny. You could tell who's it was by the color of the shorts next to the figure in the photo. It was Michael.

You keep the photo so you could use it for blackmail if you needed. You quickly change out of your gym clothes and into the clothes you had been wearing before. You exit the locker room and go to find the class you had next.

After searching for your last class of the day for 10 minutes, you finally found it, and head inside. It was Algebra II. You hated that class back at your old school, so you new you were going to hate it in this school. You walk in and find an empty seat, and what do you know, it was right next to Michael. You set your stuff on the desk and try to ignore Michael's stares. The teacher walks in and starts talking. "Alright everyone, let's get started on..."

You zone out when you kept glancing over at Michael, still staring at you. "You gotta staring problem?" You whisper to him. "No, I'm just admiring." He whispers back. You turn back to face the front.