4

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL SAT IN THE studio, playing with the chains around his neck as he read over some lyrics from his lyric book.

He could usually go in the booth and freestyle, but for some reason — his mind was somewhere else.

It had been about five days since that incident at Rubi's house, but Kentrell was still embarrassed.

He hated how Shirley made him feel, and he was so ready to let her go, but he was also scared to be alone.

Kentrell couldn't be alone with himself. He barely even liked himself.

Hearing his phone ring, he looked at the caller ID, furrowing his eyebrows at the unknown caller.

"Wassam?"

It was silent on the line before a female voice began to speak.

"Hi, is this Kentrell?"

Kentrell closed his lyric book, sitting up.

"Yuh, who is dis?"

"It's Amani, I got your number from Rubi. I was just calling to check on you, sweetie. How are you doing?"

Kentrell smiled at her soft voice, relaxing into the chair again.

"I'm straight, Miss Amani. How you doin?"

"I'm good, Kentrell. I'm gonna let you go, okay? I just wanted to check on you."

Kentrell bit his lip, playing the rips in his jeans.

"Ion wantchu to go."

He found comfort in the other woman, and Kentrell had bad attachment issues.

As soon as you showed him a small little ounce of love, he attached himself to you.

She had stood up for him, and hugging him sealed her fate.

It was a matter of time before Kentrell found a way to reach out to her himself.

"You don't want me to go, Kentrell?"