24 she loves the attention

and she loves the attention,
that she get when she moves, yeah.
NE-YO

CHAPTER 24  COMFORT

CHAPTER 24 COMFORT

pressing the buttons on the vending machine, scaramouche was getting some drinks for the both of you after being back from the fair. while scaramouche chose a coca-cola drink, you chose cold coffee.

before the two of you started headed to your rooms, he got both of the cold beverages. opening the can, you took a taste and murmured in amusement, already loving scaramouche's suggestion of cold coffee.

"it tastes fantastic, as you said," you added as you took another sip, and scara simply nodded, "it's always albedo's preference when it comes to buying a drink from the vending machine," he stated.

the response piqued your attention. "really? i assumed he's the hot coffee type of person." similarly as scaramouche was going to answer, he out of nowhere stopped in his tracks making you stop also.

you wrinkled your eyebrows in befuddling when seeing the manner in which scaramouche started to tremble again.

"is something wrong-" abruptly your eyes arrived on a woman standing outside your room.

a lady with short violet hair and matching eyes, dressed in an exquisite black gown and towering black heels. a couple of piercings in her ears, and she has claws attachments on her thumb, ring, and pinky fingers.

though your thoughts were jumbled, you already recognized this woman's superiority, and one word that kept popping up was milf.

"what are you doing here?" scaramouche exclaimed, attempting to maintain his composure by clenching his fists. his hold on his soda can tightened, and he locked his gaze on his mother.

y/n, who stood next to him, took a deep breath and allowed the terrifying tension in the air envelop them.

two bodyguards stood alongside the woman, but the lady's superiority aura dissipated as soon as she spotted her son.

"scara! you've grown since the last time mommy had left, how are you-" scara cut her off, "who are you? and, mommy? you truly thought i'd in any case see you as my mother after you abandoned us." he growled.

when those words came out of his mouth, the lady's grin faded, and it was clear how wounded she was. her heart felt as though it had been pierced by a knife.

"what do you mean abandoned? i've at last got the day to see you again after years, and i never have abandoned my own children."

"cut the nonsense and go back to your new family; furthermore, who said i'd wish to see your face again?"

his bangs blurred his eyes and you straight-up need to comfort him, however, because of everything going on, you simply need to see the scene unfurl.

the lady stayed astounded by scaramouche's proclamation, as of now have been exposed by her child, and when she attempted to defend herself.