Eight

Trigger warning: Sexual assault. Kindly skip this chapter if you find it triggering.

[|]

My mind was blank as shock took over my body at the feel of Lucas' lips kissing mine. I was too stunned to even respond to the kiss as this was my very first kiss and the jerk had stolen it. At that thought, I placed my palms on his shoulders and started to push him off but he barely moved. I blushed when I felt his arms wrap around my waist after he dropped the plastic gun, then my shoulders sagged, giving in to the kiss.

With no experience whatsoever, I opened my mouth and he moaned before kissing me harder while gripping my hip tightly. I found myself closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his shoulders then feeling his strong body pressing into mine.

I began to move my lips against his, focusing on the direction he went which caused him to moan more and kiss harder. A tiny gasp left my lips when his teeth nibbled on my bottom lip before plunging his tongue into my mouth. My body shuddered and my center became hot with a dull throb when his hand went up to my chest, dangerously close to my breast.

When he pulled away, I got my senses and quickly shoved him.

"Why did you do that?" I demanded angrily and he smirked. His eyes were hooded and his face flushed as he silently stared at me.

"You kissed me back so, why are you pissed?" He asked and I got so angry that I wanted to smack him in the head.

"I didn't want it in the first place," I argued and he chuckled.

"Why are you pretending to be all of these? I feel like you're a bad girl who acts like a good girl. Come on, Jackie. I know you want me."

He started to step forward so I rushed out from our hiding spot and crossed my arms. This was why Lucas Hamilton was a no-good piece of shit. He didn't care about people's feelings and only slept with girls he thought were easy. I wasn't about to give him that impression, not today and not ever.

"I don't want you. You're not even my type. Now, hand me my phone," I said stiffly and he frowned, probably feeling angry at my rejection.

"You're going to get your phone after the party. Stick around in the meantime," Lucas said in a cold tone and walked out. He stopped beside me and glared at me before walking away, not forgetting to bump into my shoulder in the process.

I felt a dull ache in my chest but I pushed it away. This was why I didn't want to be around people or make friends until I left for college. Associating with people brought unnecessary feelings that left me thinking of them instead of my future.

I dropped my arms and started heading back to where I came from. When I got back, I saw no sign of Maddy which made me roll my eyes. As I looked around, I spotted the girl from earlier, staring at me from the place I had come from. I raised an eyebrow at her before she walked toward me with a blank look on her face.

When she stopped before me, I gulped. She crossed her arms and leaned on the wall beside her then moved her eyes up and down my body.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Jackie," I replied.

"Are you one of Maddy's girls or something? I've never seen you with her before around here," she said.

"I'm not. I am at this party to get something."