Chapter 13 ( Characters)

Y/N POV

"PapaZola will be giving us the characters today. I am kinda excited" Boboiboy said and I nodded.

"Damn sure I'll be the hero" Gopal said making both us chuckle while Fang just rolled his eyes.

"Good morning, students" PapaZola entered and greeted us.
"Good morning, sir" we greeted back .

Yea, we sometimes use sir too.

"So are you ready to know your characters?" He asked.
"Yes sir!"

"Okay then. Gopal!" PapaZola yelled.
"Yes sir" Gopal stood up.
"You'll be the sweeper of the mansion" PapaZola said and his eyes widened.

Me and Boboiboy tried not to laugh but when Fang bursted into laughter we couldn't help but laugh too.
Gopal gave us a death glare making us stop.

"Boboiboy, you'll be the prince"
"Awsome~" he said and showed a thumbs up.
"Congrats" I gave him a warm smile.

"Y/N, you'll be Princess' friend"
"Cool~" I said.

I wanted to be the Princess but being her friend is cool too.

"Fang you'll be one of the worker in Prince's mansion"
"What? Seriously? I can't play a normal worker role" Fang stated.

"Look at my face" PapaZola said and Fang looked at it in confusion.
"I don't care" He said making me laugh a little.

"Mara, you'll be the Princess"
"What! Omg! Omg! Boboiboy is Prince and I'll be his Princess!" Mara shouted happily and all those fangirls gave her a death stare.

"So Mr.PapaZola, since me and Boboiboy are Princess and Prince that means we will kiss right?" Mara asked.
"Ew" Boboiboy made a disgusted face.

"No, who said that?" PapaZola asked.
"No one but thats what Prince and Princess do. They fall in love, kiss and marry" she replied.

"Well its time to tell you the story or you guys will misunderstand everything." PapaZola said and we nodded.

"There is a Prince and a Princess. Prince doesn't like Princess but Princess does. Not being able to consume the fact that Prince doesn't like her, she jumps off the roof and dies. Prince then stays single because of the guilt but he still doesn't like her. Then Princess' friend falls in love with prince's worker. They both kiss and get married. And the sweeper keeps sweeping the floor" PapaZola told us the story plot. The whole room went silent.

What in the world-

"Do I even have a dialogue?" Gopal asked.
"Obviously you have. Its "Oh man! After sweeping the floor I have to do the dishes too" see" PapaZola replied making all of us laugh except Gopal. He turned into a statue. 🗿

"Wait if Y/N is Princess' friend and Fang is Prince's worker that means" Lily said and her eyes widened.

Hold up-

My eyes widened too.

"Fang and Y/N will kiss!?!"

Well that was a lot of damage.

A/N- Thanks for reading. Do vote if you liked it ☆~

The Iconic brothers🛐Cr-? Randomly found it on Google without any credit

Cr-? Randomly found it on Google without any credit.