Little note. Politely read.

Much like other authors, I liked to indulge myself with a variety of different genres...And before you ask, I am boosting about an entirely different story of mine I had recently posted...that's the whole point of this random "chapter" hehe...

Ahem! Ahem!

(Ah fuck..I'm choking to death...better reincarnate after all the shit I've been through)

Ahem! *Hitting chest aggressively*

(Is that a chicken bone? God really chose to spare my uneventful scummy life like that)

Anyhow, unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your taste, it is not a romance...but I mean it's one chapter, right? No harm in trying.

I'm starting to feel like I'm convincing kids to try drugs, or like a swindler getting you to buy useless crap....

Imagine you are in an alley, but not alone. They approach you, hidden by their black cloak, and speak with a deliberate bewitching tone, which fails miserably. "Just try it once, you'll see..." Curiosity overtook your reason, and you tried to acquire more of this mysterious individual with a sudden sprout of confidence, you further questioned, "Try what?" Your tone is slightly arrogant and impatient. They reach behind them, into their long cape, and you step back. Much to your surprise, they bring out a vacuum. "It's our latest model! The vacuum that easily cleans your house in minutes!" They spoke energetically. Heh, too bad for them. Your mother had recently called you, telling you about a famous swindler selling vacuums! Ah, what a shame she had fallen prey to the trickster. However, luckily for you, this outcome had been foreseen. Giving a quick excuse, you flee the scene of the crime, calling the cops, who apprehend the fraudster and publicized your name as a hero; your name was quickly known as "Vacuum Savor!"

Well, that's my reason for like no updates, and like I haven't even edited this story anyway...
♪('ε` )

——
Small theater
Author's first day as a chef: *serves shit story*
Tolerant readers, who probably survived world war 2 without PTSD or something to be so unwavering: satisfactory
Author: ಠ_ಠ
Readers decently content: ^ ^
Author drowning in guilt: Here have this instead *A story with some minor effort put in*
——

Go read "The Grand Wizard Wants Disciples!"
That I actually worked somewhat on... ish... I put like 3 more minutes of thought into it... I mean I just dumped a bunch of bs into this story and hoped for the something.

Haaa...I'm still going to have to edit more to fix this mess... (too lazy to edit so won't happen until a couple of years)

Well have a good day.