52

Y/n got ready and went to the room Natasha said she was supposed to interrogate someone.

She entered the room to see the Avengers in their suit, she feel underdressed.

But that didn't bother her that much, she doesn't even have a suit which she is glad because it must be uncomfortable.

''Go inside the room'' Nat said, Y/n nodded, but before she leave, Nat kissed her cheek which earn a disgusted look from Tony.

Y/n entered the room seeing a man sitting in a chair, his hands were cuffed, ''This is all because of you'' he said ''Yea and also because of your pea brain'' he glared her.

''I'm gonna interrogate you today, if I have a chance I will interrogate you tomorrow'' Y/n tried looking intimidating as possible.

''A girl with a childish clothes is going to interrogate me'' The man clearly was trying to annoy her but Y/n only raised an eyebrow.

''Wrong move'' Nat said in the other side of the room watching what was happening, the other Avnegers were confused, Loki was there too.

Y/n took out the dagger out of nowhere and point it right infront of his eyes. ''Well a girl with childish clothes can also kill'' She smirked.

Natasha was proud of her and others were kinda in shocked, Loki was smirking too, knowing it's his dagger.

''Put tha-that thing away!'' The man's voice was shaky, he was clearly scared. Y/n put the dagger away and smile brightly. ''Dude you should have seen your face'' She said laughing. The man was offended.

''What's your name?'' Y/n asked ''Ian''

''So Ian, why did you kidnapped me and the other girls?'' She asked ''Obviously for money'' he said it like he had memorised it. ''Hmm but the serums I saw in a certain room said otherwise'' Everyone was shocked, even Natasha.

''W-what serum?'' He asked ''Well, you know about the serum so why don't you tell us?'' Y/n took out the dagger again and starts twirling it.

''I don't know anything abou-about that'' Y/n put the dagger right in his neck and cut it a bit, the man was groaning in pain. ''If you don't want to die in the hands of a girl wearing childish clothes then you better tell the truth'' Y/n threatened.

''Put the thing away and I'll tell you the truth''

Y/n put the dagger away again ''Now tell me the truth'' she said.

The man broke the cuffs and stood up, Y/n smirked, ''I guess we're gonna have to fight'' she said, Ian laughed maniacally. Nat tried to get in but the man locked the door with his power.

''Let's begin''

I don't know how I'm going to write the fighting scene but I'll figure it out.