Chapter 40

3rd Person's POV

After how many days and months of knowing each other, Drac and Martha became closer and their feelings and love for each other grew even stronger, but Drac still remembers Y/n of course.

Drac still didn't forgive his Father and his Sister. He even planned on moving after they get married.

And they still can't get married if Martha's age is 15 (woah Man!:).

-

3 years later

Drac is 21 and Martha is 18. And Drac just graduated from college. Both of them get married. After their marriage, they moved into a big mansion just in Transylvania but far away from Lydia and Vlad. And Martha's parents, go back to Hawaii.

Months later, Martha got pregnant, and now she is in the bedroom giving birth to their first child. While Drac is outside panicking, his friends calm him down.

"Bro! Calm down! Martha is gonna be alright!" Xanthe told.

"Why don't you just sit down and calm down, I'm getting dizzy watching you walking back and forth" Max uttered.

"How can I calm down?! In this situation?!" Drac said frantically.

"I can't believe that the school bad boy is now becoming a Father," Aiden told.

"Shut up! Aiden! I'm trying to calm down!" Drac told still walking back and forth.

"You know what boys, you'll be like that if your wife is giving birth," Amara told.

"Yeah, Xanthe will be stressed while waiting for you to give your first child's birth" Murray teased. Xanthe blushed, well yes Xanthe had a huge crush on Amara, but Amara is well, a little bit boyish. Xanthe smack Murray's head.

"Shut up! Man!"

Amara scoffs.

Suddenly they heard a baby crying, they got silent, Drac immediately went inside the room, and saw his wife and his baby in Martha's arms. The gang followed.

Drac slowly walk towards Martha, he sat on the edge of the bed as he stared at their newborn baby.

"It's a girl. Congratulations Drac" Eunice said, she helped Martha.

Drac didn't respond, he got mesmerized by his daughter, he can't believe this happened. He caresses his hand unto the baby's head.

"Wanna hold her?" Martha asked. Drac looks at her.

"N-no." He responded.

Martha giggle.

"Why?"

"I'm afraid she would cry." He told.

"She won't," Martha reassured.

She then slowly hands her to him, Drac carefully holds his daughter who is peacefully sleeping. Drac gulped and got nervous. Martha giggle while watching her husband.

"We'll gonna call her, Mavis," Martha told. Drac nodded.

Suddenly Mavis slowly opens her eyes, making Drac get nervous even more.

"Ughh. M-Martha, H-honey.." he spoke stuttering.

"Calm down, Man," Frank told.

Mavis' blue light eyes suddenly landed on her Father's eyes.

"Woah, you have the same eyes, Drac" Wayne told.

Mavis then slowly raise her hand and hold Drac's nose. Made Drac to get startled, and he smile. Mavis then smiled while holding her Father's nose. Drac giggles.

"I guess your Daddy's girl" Drac spoke and wink at Mavis, making Mavis smile even more.

"Come on now, Mavis. Come to Mommy" Martha said and was about to get her, but Mavis cried.

"Okay, okay, okay, don't cry, you'll stay with Daddy," Martha said, and Mavis stop crying.

"She is Daddy's girl," Martha said.

Everyone giggles.

-Month's Passed-

A horrible tragedy happened, they were attacked by an angry mob and burned their home.

"Honey," Martha said while Mavis was in her arms.

"Go hide, I'll take care of it," Drac told, caressing her cheek.

Martha obeyed, and Drac then went outside to talk to the humans. He doesn't know why they did this, they aren't like this. Suddenly he heard Martha's scream.

"Martha!" Drac yelled and quickly ran towards her, he gasped seeing her dead and having a wooden stake in her heart, and Mavis cried. The fire is getting bigger, he quickly grabs his daughter and ran away, but then he stopped and glances at his dead wife one last time. And then ran away Mavis is crying in his arms.

While walking in the forest he saw an abandoned cemetery and an abandoned house. He decided to stay there.

-

Drac raised Mavis all by himself, it was hard being a single Dad, but he did his best.

Mavis turned 5, and Drac has been very protective of her.

He then remembered Martha and his plan, to protect Mavis and the Monsters.

They planned on making a Hotel for Monsters.

-:)