Bonus chapter 2

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

So it's been about a month since the book ended. How many of you re-read it?

Also, I can see that many of my regular readers haven't commented on my Postlude chapter. Guys, did you not read it?

Please read the Epilogue/Postlude chapter if you haven't yet.

Also, for the final time, those of you who haven't voted on the chapters of this book yet, please, please do vote on all the chapters of my book. It would mean a lot to me.

As promised, I am giving you all the final bonus chapter of this book.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

6 years later

Akash's POV

"You think it'll go well?" I asked all nervous, tying the shoe lace of the new shoes that I bought two days before.

"Of course dad, it will" my son, Akshay said while his eyes were still glued to the toy airplane that he was controlling through his remote control.

"You didn't even look at me" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

He then looked at me and said "do I really need to tell you how handsome you look? Dad, if you were not handsome enough why would mom be head over heals for you, still?"

I looked at him in amusement.

I really need to clear his misunderstanding.

"You think I am handsome that's why your mom is head over heals for me?" I asked and he nodded.

Chuckling, while ruffling his hair, I said "sorry to burst your bubble, my son but that's not the reason she loves me."

"Then, what is the reason of mom loving you so much?" he asked with confusion.

"I think you will understand it when you grow up a little" I said.

"Dad, I am five years old" he said with pride in his voice, making me chuckle.

"I know but there are some things in life which you'll understand when you grow up" I said, sitting beside him.

He said nothing, just shrugged his shoulders.

My son, I can't believe I am the one taking tips from him.

He has Siya's looks and is very studious, just like Siya was.

I don't understand his obsession with airplanes and sky.

His room is full of planets and stars which Siya designed herself.

Of course he is his mother's son.

When I look at him, I am reminded of the day me and Siya took him for the first time in our arms.

He literally is an angel but he is more attached to his mumma.

It would not be wrong to say that he is mamma's boy.

"Do you think she'll like me?" I asked him, nervous.

He rolled his eyes and still flying the airplane with his remote, said "as if it is the first time you are going on a date."

"No but it is the first time I am taking her out" I said.

He turned to me and said "dad, you have won the best businessman of the year award this year. Who is going to say that you are the most successful businessman seeing you all nervous to go on a date?"