Chapter 16

I sighed as mike came up to me "hey, so change of plans, my brother cant come so my boyfriend is coming over to get me" he said.

I nodded "that's fine, when can they get you?" I asked.

"In an hour. I'll apologize in advance if I pounce on you guys~ its Luke's rut~" he he growled at the others. He liked to scare people.

I could see the 6 shiver as mike snicker. I flicked Mike's head, making him whimper and hold his head.

Since mike is in that dog family, Karamatsu may be gravitated torwards him as Ichimatsu would probably try and stay away from him.

As I thought this mike started to growl.

I looked at Mike to see him no where near me and Karamtsu all over him. Well, not mike any more.

Jack was a omega, luke a alpha, and mike a beta.

Jack was growling and snarling "Fuck off! Dont touch me, shitty alpha!" He snarled.

Karamatsu seemed to just be excited to see another dog demon. I watched Karamatsus ears and tail came out, his tail wagging as he sniffed and held jack by the shoulders.

Jack also had his ears and tail out, his tail was wagging but he was yelling at Karamatsu.

Jack eventually bit his arm, making Karamtsu back up and hold his arm, whimpering.

Jack hid behind me, using me as a shield. "Theres so many shitty alphas here! I can hardly deal with one!" He snarled.

I laughed slightly. "Theres omegas to" I said.

Jack looked over at Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, and Todomatsu. He pointed to Choromatsu "that's a bug" he said, "arachnid" Choromatsu said. "Same thing" Jack dismissed. He then pointed to Todomatsu "that's a doll" he said then pointed to Ichimatsu. "And thats a cat!" Jack growled.

Jack soon stopped when he seemed to take interest on what was on my head. I tilted my head, only to be grabbed by the horns. "You mated with them?!" He said while I whined trying to get him to stop touching them.

"Yes!" I whined out. He seemed to notice the fangs as well. "Who? The bug and demon right??" He asked, letting go.

I nodded, rubbing my horns. He was about to say something else until he was pulled away. I could tell that Mike had come back out as he melted into the touch of his boyfriend.

"The door was unlocked so I let myself in" Ash, Mike's boyfriend, said.

"I assume he didnt cause trouble?" He asked, to which I shook my head.

Mike seemed to whine. "Can we get out of here? The alphas and omegas reak" mike whined out. Sure, mike was the more serious one, but he got like this around ash.

Ash just smiled and nodded, leading mike out while waving bye to us.

Once gone Karamatsu whined at me. "Is he gone already..?" He asked. I smiled and patted his head.

"He is, maybe we can set up a play date once your ruts over" I said, which he did a small victory dance to.

He was like a puppy, wonder how hell act with a much older mutt. Jack was the youngest, being 18. Mike was the middle, 25. While luke was the oldest, being 29.

There all different, a few minutes later I got a text from mike.

'You should get a pregnancy test for the spider, he is an omega. If he is pregnant, I swear to god you better take care of the child to.

P.S. you are able to get pregnant by alphas, so you should to.'

I sighed. "I'm going to the store, Todomatsu, can you come with me? I need everyone else to stay here, what I'm getting is a surprise" I said.

When they tried to protest I gave them a sharp glare. "Stay" I said.

When I had said that, Choromatsu backed down and whimpered slightly while Jyushimatsu growled but didnt move.

The others were just startled by my stern voice.

I started to head out, Todomatsu followed.

"So... your a doll?" I asked.

Todomatsu looked down. "Not entirely. I'm a parasite? I dont know myself." he said.

He started to explain what he was. He was a spirit that ate almost all the time. His hair would come to life and grow as long as the house, just to wrap itself around food, eating it.

People call that legend a curse though and it only happened to women.

I hummed and started to grab food as well as pregnancy tests.

".....why are you getting pregnancy tests?" A all too familiar voice asked.

I looked up to see atsushi with Totoko, looking at pregnancy tests. Atsushi was staring wide eyed at me, wondering why I was getting some, Todomatsu right next to me, holding me tight.

Why them...