Episode 7

After the presentation..

Our presentation went smoothly as expected. Surprisingly all the team members nailed it.
I was not looking down on them. But they were just something more than I expected.

I did the introduction part and the first two main topics. Sang was the second to present and it continued by other teammates. Many officials were present there. They were all satisfied with our presentation.

As we came out of the presentation hall I saw Aura
standing near the corridor. First I gave a very warm hug to all my teammates for their hard work.

The results are not out yet, but I believe they all deserve the prize. I waved bye to them and left there. Sang was with me. By that time Aura went from there.

I saw her message in my phone and she said she'll be in the library. I replied that I'll be there within 10 mins.
Our library is in other building. Me and Sang was walking towards the next building. "Thanks for cheering me up before. It helped me a lot " I said.

"Don't thank me. You did great today " He said while smiling. I saw 4 cars in the parking lot.
And I saw 6 boys standing and murmuring while looking at our direction.

No to lie they all were handsome as hell. By judging from their looks and also their luxury cars
I was able to say that they are not ordinary guys. I mean they are hella rich.

Sang saw me looking at a specific direction. He followed my gaze and saw those guys standing and saying something looking at us.

"They're here for me"he said."Why, are they your enemies?" I asked  curiously. He chuckled and said "No No they're my close friends that I mentioned before. Don't worry they must be murmuring because it might be their first time seeing me with a girl."

I stood there in shock for a second and stared at Sang and said "Don't tell me that you don't have a girlfriend or an ex. At least a girl best friend ".

"No. I haven't " he said while scratching his head.
"OMG! that was so shocking to hear" i said with a shocked expression on my face

"You ever had a boyfriend or a boy best friend?"
He asked. "Ohh don't ask me about that".
I fake cried."Lol why, what happened?" Sang was laughing at my stupid cry.

"You know what! I haven't received a single proposal yet. It might be shocking to hear. But yes that's true. I even doubted myself that am I even a girl without receiving a single proposal in her whole entire life. And my other friends are overflowing with confessions.Like seriously!? But thank god I have 2 best friends. One boy and one girl, and they are also the same." I was looking somewhere and was talking like crazy.

"Hmm that was soo shocking for me to hear."he laughed."What if you'll get one of the best proposal that any of your friends ever got?"
He was looking straight t my face while saying that. "I will just say yes without even thinking for sure. Hehe." I said while smiling while pressing my lips together. " Nah.. I'm kidding. I won't say yes if he's not really proposing me in a honest way. What if he's playing. I don't want to get heartbroken and be depressed after that ".

"But I'll say yes, if i think that 'yes he's the right one for me'. I'm not such a girl who'll die for fake love. I'll be loyal to my partner so he also should be." I said all this while looking at the blue sky above us with a pinch of white magical clouds sprinkled here and there.

I turned to Sang and saw him looking at me with a soft smile on his face. "Bye. I'll get going now Aura will be waiting for me. I'll see you tomorrow". "Okay. Bye. See you tomorrow "he replied.

Sang's P. O. V.

I walked towards my friends." Mike can you just pinch my cheeks. I want to make sure that I'm not dreaming. " Shawn,one of my friend said dramatically towards the other.
"No Shawn you are not. I took a snap of our single god with a beautiful girl at the first sight"Mike replied in a teasing manner.
"Guys stop messing around. She's my friend. And don't send that snap to anyone. Don't show her face in public. It might harm her".

"Yes bro we won't. And also don't flip the topic."
I ignored their teasing. I got inside my car and said
"To the mansion "."Okay bro coming ". The  boys replied and followed my car.

Back to Bella's P. O. V.

I saw Aura sitting and stating at her phone.
It was a Twitter profile of a boy.
"Yah whose is that?" I asked and she flinched a bit.

"Ahh you scared me." She said and continued.
I took a bag of fries and shared it with her
"This is his id"." Whose? your neighbour's? "
I said and she shushed me. "Yahb keep it low. Yes it's him." She showed me his pic.
"Damn, he's cute. And what's his name" I asked "Austin Park"she replied ."Hmm nice name tho". "So how's everything going?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Hey don't show that face okay. I send  him a request and he didn't follow me back. Maybe he might not know it's me. So i unfollowed.". Aura said with a deep sigh. "Why did you unfollow. He might haven't noticed it." I said munching my fries.

"Ahh i don't know. Let's wait and watch. By the way Gin said he's returning today."Aura said.
"Ohh. I haven't checked my phone yet".

I saw Aura smirking at me. It was suspicious, of course." W-why are you looking at me like that? "
I was a bit nervous while asking her that question as I know something evil is generating in her head.
"You are going to send Austin a request ". She said while snatching my phone." What the heck Auraaa??? "

Will continue....