Chapter 1

~~~

Hello gorgeous! I hope your day is as great as you are.

Would you like to go on a date with me?

I know we just saw each other earlier, but I can't wait to see you again.

I hope you know that you're more beautiful each time I see you.

You single?

You free this Sunday?

I crumbled the small paper notes and deleted all the requests on Instagram.

I'm not free for any of these lame boys.

I don't have time for this.

I've been receiving this type of letters since middle school. They were always in my locker, asking me out on a date, bringing me flowers, chocolate, teddy bears...but I wasn't interested.

I was the popular girl in high school, the prom queen, the best student in our generation...I was the dream girl of every boy there. The same thing is now, in college. They call me different names, some hate me some love me, but honestly I don't care.

"Adeline Campbell," Professor Mike called out for me as I raised my hand at the sound of my name. "You did great on this exam, congratulations." He said and handed me the checked test.

98%

That's great!

I'm working so hard for every single one of my exams. While my classmates were partying all night, I was busy studying. Yes, I come from a rich family, everyone knows that. But that doesn't make me any different from the other people here. I work hard for my future, I'm building it myself

"She's fucking the Professor."

"I know, she sure is."

"You see how she is always so lovey-dovey with them? Did you see that short skirt she was wearing?" I know that voice...Eva Ricci. The most spoilt girl in the whole world.

"She's a fucking slut."

Well...I'm a slut.

For men who can satisfy my needs.

Unfortunately I haven't found the real one.

After being brutally disappointed by some boys that I dated, I decided that I should look for someone more compatible.

My dating history is a fucking misery. I've dated three people in my entire life. Starting off with the popular, blonde guy, Tyler. I was seventeen when I started dating him, we dated just for four months since he was the biggest asshole ever. He started spreading rumors about me, how I didn't want to have sex with him. I just wasn't ready, that was all.

The second guy was Ross and I started dating him on my 18th birthday. We didn't last long, just for a few weeks. I caught him in bed with my Math teacher. I'm still traumatized, by the way.

Last but not least...Samuel. My best friend. I can say he was my first everything. I even lost my virginity to him when I turned nineteen. We dated for six months till he said that he was gay. I was in complete shock at first, he opened up to my and we stayed close regardless our past.

I still love him.

Not in a romantic way but in a way how I love someone so close to me. He also says that I'm still his best friend and that we'll still be together forever, spending our lives side by side.

However, after all I realized that I deserve better. Someone stronger, someone skilled, someone...older.

Since boys my age ain't shit.

~

"You bitch!" Eva screamed while running towards me. I just crossed my arms on my chest and waited for her, totally unbothered. "Did you film us? Did you?"

I shrugged with a smirk on my face. "I don't know. Did I?"

I did. I filmed her having sex with Professor Mike and sent it to them. Just them two. I was planning on exposing it to the whole college but not right now.

Call me evil and petty but I never let anyone disrespect me. And Eva did just that. As I said, I work my ass off for this college, I won't let her talk shit behind my back and making me the bad guy.

Eva started screaming and literally going crazy. This girl needs help.

"You will pay for this! I swear you'll pay for this!"

"Cash or card?"

Eva stomped her feet and walked away, pure rage coming out of her. With a smirk on my face I opened the lollipop I had in my pocket and walked to Professor Mike's office.

Knock knock

"C- come in!" His nervous voice said.

I peeked inside first and saw him nervously pacing around the room. "Hey Professor, may I come in?"

He was surprised to see that it's me but he still nodded his head and let me inside. I got in and leaned on the door, playing with the lollipop inside my mouth. He glanced at me, a weird expression on his face, like he was confused and asking himself 'what the fuck does this girl want now?'

"It was me."

"What?" He frowned.

"I filmed you and Eva."

He widened his eyes and gulped. Running a hand through his brown hair. You see, Professor Mike is a good looking person. He is tall, not very muscular but still fine, gentle voice. He was around thirty something years old. Although I never found myself attracted to him. Not after seeing his weak strokes when he was having sex with Eva.

"How- why Adeline? Why?"

I shrugged.

"I hate Eva."

He sighed and smashed the glass from his table. "I will do anything you want Adeline, just please don't show it to everyone. Please-"

"Anything?" I said and twirled the lollipop in my mouth.

"Yes." He breathed out.

I walked closer to Professor Mike and when I was in front of him, I put my hands on the desk, kind trapping him.

"Don't let her be better then me in your class. You know how much I care and pay attention to your class, Mr. Mike. I'm literally your best student. You're really giving me up for some spoiled girl's pussy?" I scoffed and took a step back. "Your loss."

He breathed out a deep breath and face-palmed. "Fuck..." his voice was filled with regret. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. I- I can't even believe myself that I've done this."

Why do I kinda feel bad?

Should I?

Mr. Mike looked very repentant.

I mean, Eva was a big manipulator. With her blonde locks, big blue eyes, large chest, she fooled and seduced everyone.

Still...she wasn't as good as me.

She will never be.