You may not be my mother yet but you can still save me

The next day James had woken up early by younger cassie nudging him to get up. "Get back before someone notices" she whispered to him as he groggily got up and left back to George and Fred's room.

He slowly crept back into his sleeping bag pushing Fred II away when he tried to cuddle him. "Cuddle Louis" he rolled him over the redhead attaching to the blonde.

He sighed turning around to be met with the glare of his girlfriends father. "H-hey" he stuttered. "Did you just sleep with my daughter?" He asked calmly. "I mean I kind of had to, cassie was with you and her sleeping bag was next to Sof's I promise nothing happened" he quickly muttered out avoiding his gaze.

"Relax mate I'm kidding, you're too stressed" James looked at him confused, was he not glaring at him 5 seconds ago.

"Cassie talked to me" a wave of relief washed over him, his uncle hadn't gone mental. "Wait she told you that I-" he trailed off.

"Love Sofia yeah, as long as you don't hurt her I'm sure we'll be fine" Matteo told him and he looked slightly offended. "Why does everyone think I'm gonna hurt her? Does no one remember that she put me in the hospital wing?" They were interrupted by a groaning and a hand covered his mouth.

"Shush trying to sleep, whine later" Fred II muttered half asleep. "What is this girl talk?" Ron chuckled from beside Harry. "Let's hear it then" Harry had finally sat up once he realized the topic, a Riddle and a Potter.

"When did you get here? Weren't you in your room?" Fred I asked, "future kids or not, their snoring is worse than Ron" Harry told them, ignoring the looks sent from his red head best friend.

George laid on his stomach twirling his hair dramatically asking "how did it start?" James flushed slightly at the memory while Louis stifled a laugh.

"She hexed him" Louis slipped out as teddy smiled remembering how he had to hold her back. "How was I supposed to know it was that time of the month?!" All the boys grimaced, "I chose the wrong time to prank her and she well ran after me swearing" he rolled his eyes "I get in trouble for saying 'bloody' but she gets to say the whole freaking dictionary without so much as a scolding" he shook his head at the inequality.

"She caught up to him and he was puking slugs for a week" Fred II chuckled, it was the best week of his life. "It got really bad after that, prank after prank on each other" Louis continued enjoying. "We had dinner at the burrow and he laced her food with puking pastilles a lesser powdered version, made her embarrass herself in front of everyone" James winced, that was when everything went to shit.

"She did it first, I could've gone on that date with Maya Finnegan if she hadn't given me veritaserum" James defended himself. "At that point they were enemies, until someone" teddys head tilted to Louis "slipped them amortentia" James' eyes widened as he glared at Louis.

"You did what?!" He whisper shouted, "it wasn't me it was Albus!" He quickly held his hands up in surrender. "Al wouldn't do that to me" James grumbled "he did it for you" Louis said lowering his hands.

"We thought that if we could get one of you a girlfriend or boyfriend then you'd be too distracted to mess with the other, how were we going to now you'd smell eachother?" he continued running his hands through his blonde hair. "One hell of a love story though" James nudged him.

"So after all that you secretly liked her?" Matteo asked, "we've been secretly seeing eachother for a year now and I'm pretty sure very own but uncle Theo knows" he side eyed Louis who seemingly spread the information around the family.

"It was a secret until Louis found out, he told the whole clan, surprised uncle Theo hasn't found out yet" James shrugged seemingly over it. "Now James is completely whipped by Sofia" Fred II teased. "What do you mean he hasn't found out yet? He knows" Louis told him at the same time.

"Wait what?" James did a double take to see if he heard him right. "He asked me and I couldn't just lie" he slowly stood up preparing himself to run out the door. "Wait you told him?" Fred II gasped. "He's the gossip of the family, and supposedly uncle Theos favourite" teddy muttered amused watching the interaction between the two.

"I can totally see that, theos always loved drama, haven't you mate?" Fred I teased the brunette messing with his hair only to get a shove back.

"I've almost been hunted down 4 times because you couldn't keep your mouth shut?" James stood up now, "it's not like I told him you shagged" Louis muttered sarcastically his eyes widening when he realized that her father, albeit younger father, but still her father was in the room. The same realization hit James as they bolted out of the room making a loud commotion, as James chased after Louis and Matteo chased after James.

"Get back here you blonde two faces twat!" James yelled jumping over the sofa and into the kitchen. "You shagged my daughter?!" Matteo yelled throwing spells at James.

The girls groaned covering their ears at all the noise, "what's happening?" Hemrione asked while the other girls seemed used to this. "The boys are playing, James probably did something, uncle Harry will make them stop soon" Sofia muttered before realizing "uncle Harry's not here" rose yawned "who wants to plan the funeral?" Sofia nudged her shoulder "I'd rather not have my boyfriend die" shaking the rest of the girls to get up.

They made their way downstairs in time to see James rush in frantically "where's Louis?!" He yelled scouring the room for him, running behind Ginny when Matteo entered.

"You!" He growled glaring at the taller boy hiding behind his younger mother. "You get here now!" He stalked forward. "What do you think I could do to protect you?" Ginny asked amused as she watched Cassie try to calm down Matteo.

"You may not be my mother yet but you can still save me" he pleaded as she sighed praying for her future self. "What happened?" She asked, "Louis planned my funeral is what happened" he gasped out of breath from all the running.

"What could he have possibly said?" Sofia asked, James pulled her closer and whispered into her ear, her eyes widened instantly her cheeks warming "oh" her eyes locked with her fathers "ohhh" she ducked behind Ginny with James.

"What's all the commotion?" Older Cassie made her way down, "sit down"
She pushed Matteo onto the chair behind him. Turning to the other two "leave her alone" the backed away from Ginny.

"What's going on here?" No one dared to speak. Sofia moved to tell her but James shook her head at her "she already knows" she reassured him "you told her?" James looked at his girlfriend in disbelief.

"Would you prefer I told the other one?" She rolled her eyes at him "I'd prefer you told neither" he smiled sarcastically. "By this one knowing she can prevent that one from ever knowing" she smacked his head trying to get him to understand.

"When this is over, you hold Louis down and I'll dunk his head in the toilet" the two bumped fists at their 'solid' plan.

Sofia went over to her other quietly whispering their predicament, an amused smile grew on her lips. "Theo calm down" she moved towards him, softly stroking the back of his neck, just behind his ear, it's what usually calmed her Theo down in the future. He seemed distracted enough for everyone else to back away.

Slowly retreating they went to find Louis but heard another crash.
"Harry get your fat arse off me!"