li. Uncertain

불확실

불확실

THE RAYS OF the sun shined through the window in Jungkook's bedroom, right onto Mina's closed eyes as her head was leaning on a pillow. The winter light was slowly heating her skin, and being someone easily wakened, her eyes fluttered open on that crisp morning.

She squinted and tilted her head away, immediately feeling a weight on her abdomen, and she curiously looked down to see an arm, a bandage wrapped around part of it. Trailing her eyes to the body it belonged to, she was met with the sight of a soundly sleeping Jungkook, his mouth slightly open as he breathed out. He was laying on his side, facing her with his cheek pressed into his pillow.

Her face softened at the sight of him, the events of the previous night in her mind. Cleaning up the rest of his wounds, eating a quick dinner with Jungkook's mother, covering their eyes when the other was changing, and the kiss. Mina could melt just thinking about it.

Then, her mind traveled to the other events of the day before, like finding out her father was Shadow. The recollection had her shutting her eyes, a deep sigh falling out of her mouth. Swiftly turning her head on the pillow, she read the time on the alarm clock, seeing it to be half-past eight. They were supposed to be in school, however, were laying in his bed. Mina knew there was no way she could go to school with her mind in a haze. School was barely a priority at that point.

She almost laughed to herself. Her father actually ended up as the reason she couldn't go to school.

However, she knew they had to go to Master's house and tell him everything. He would know what to do.

But then exactly, what would we do? Mina bit her lip in thought. Despite being a ruthless villain, Sungyun was still her father. But then again, when has he ever acted as a father?

Mina harshly swallowed, shaking herself out of these thoughts as she gently turned onto her right side, the motion being felt by Jungkook under his arm as he stirred, his nose scrunching comfortably.

Mina admired the astounding sight of Jungkook, mere inches away from her face. The room was cold, the early winter weather seeping through the walls of his house, but she was still warm in his embrace.

With a light smile, she brought her hand to Jungkook's arm on her waist, tracing her fingers along his exposed skin as she stared at him adoringly. This was everything she had dreamed of, finally having Jungkook this close to her heart, and she never wanted to let him go.

Jungkook twitched in the bed, the blankets ruffling over the two. He let out a low hum, his eyes still firmly shut. "Tickles."

Mina fondly smiled, instead placing her palm on his forearm, running it soothingly over it and around his elbows.

"Mmm," Jungkook hummed, his lips pouting as his eyes fluttered open, slowly blinking twice before his vision focused on a sunkissed Mina in front of him. He shifted in his spot, fixing his arm around her waist and unintentionally pulling her closer as he closed his eyes again.