Chapter 3

When I walked up the stairs I didn't expect the stylists to already be there with their clothes racks already set up. He's sitting in the same seat that he sat in last night again while a woman with glasses and grey hair is fixing some outfits. A younger boy who seems to be her assistant follows every step of hers. They don't seem like snooty, rich designers but more like matey people who really know what real fashion is and put worth on quality instead of looks.

"I'm sorry for taking so long." I apologize because I feel like I let them wait a little too long and close the door behind me. He doesn't seem bothered by it. Actually it looks like he has plenty of time and isn't that much of a businessman that doesn't have time to go shopping. That's why he's shopping at home with me. I thought he'd leave me alone with them but apparently he has to see everything with his own eyes and make sure that it goes fine. That's controlling but that's his job so it's okay. He's a leader.

"Don't you worry, love! We planned this whole morning for you." the woman says and she has an accent. An Italian accent. Her voice is soft and joyful. She seems really kind. I already like her and feel comfortable with her and her assistant as well because his smile tells me that he's a good person too.

"Bella already has some outfits ready for you and Sergio will take your measurements for custom dresses." he explains but he seems uninterested, as if this all is boring. I'm about to roll my eyes because I'm asking myself why he's here then but then I realize something.

Bella, Sergio, June. All these names I got to know but an important one of missing. His. I don't even know this mans name. It wouldn't surprise me, if he already knows mine but I would like to know who I'm talking to. Now is not the right time to find out though so I leave that for later.

It's confusing. The fact that he gets me expensive designer outfits and custom made dresses is ridiculous. If I am here because he wants to hurt my father then why is he spending so much money on me and treating me so well? Why would he invest so much time and money in me? I'm sure that he must have more important things to get done. The reason for him to be so generous could be because he will take it all back from my father. All these facts make me suspicious.

"What?" he notices that I'm watching him with a raised brow. I clear my throat and rip my eyes off him because I'll play along instead of making up theories.

I take a look at the clothes that Bella and Sergio brought with them and everybody in the room notices immediately how my eyes start to sparkle. There's one thing I can't deny. I can't resist outstanding designer clothes that have an insane design because I have a weakness for them. That's what these clothes are and I'm amazed by their work. It's incredible that he gets these designers here instead of just organizing some random clothes. It almost feels like he brought me here to do me favors and not to get revenge on my dad. If he keeps going like this then I will actually start to like him. Not liking him is almost impossible in this case. He may be crazy and brutal but he's kind to me.

I take a closer look. So many different shades of soft colors and so many different fabrics. There are also some casual clothes for the daily. Tops, shirts, jeans, socks.

"I'm sure these will look great on you." Bella says with a bright smile on her face. She's not saying it because she wants to sell her work. She actually means it. I smile back and she takes one outfit out. "Come on, try this one!" she presents it to me and I look at it with heart eyes, yet try to be humble about it and fail miserably.

"I'd love to." I get excited and can't wait to see myself in these but there's more.

I look at the shoes that they brought with them and the boxes of jewelries and accessories. Jimmy Choo's, diamonds, hats and gloves. It's impressive how they thought of everything. These things are the dream of every young girl that's interested in fashion. They're even more beautiful than the things I have in my closet at home.