hormones

ARC2 /chp 6 : hormones

The sky was white , quiet and silence surrounded the place .

There was no hint of the blue colors above ,it was all clouded in white .

It snowed .

It was weird , it wasn't even it's time.

The weather has been strange this last few months , one day its sunny as a summer in Hawaii the next day even Antarctica can't compare it's coldness .

Such a strange and moody weather makes people uneasy , they would not know wether to wear a warm coat or just a light shirt and shorts , it makes them pissed and confused .

Just like how Noah was feeling at the moment, he just wanted to go out and buy a few things in order to bribe Jimin yet the weather wasn't of a great help , it suddenly snowed making it hard for him to drive .

Not that Jimin's hormones made it better for him , the pregnant man practically fought with all of them earliy in the morning .

Noah tried to talk him around nine in the morning after he was done with breakfast and was just lazing around in the living room , he wanted to talk about his parents arrival , yet when he stepped inside the living room Jimin shrank back with a disgusted look in his face .

" Can you stay somewhere else , you reek "

And that's what he had said to him , Noah wasn't even surprised anymore , he did shower in the morning but considering how he throw his husband out of his room as soon as he woke up with the same excuse , it was expected

Eleven in the morning , once again he decided to give it a try, he showered for the third time that morning and with Jimin own soap  and walked toward the latter who was in the kitchen watching Jin making lunch .

And no he couldn't talk to him again , why you must ask !

Well , as soon as he sat down beside Jimin, the latter screamed in anger , confusing both him and Jin .

" Jin Hyund why the hell are you using your hands while mixing kimchi"

Jin was startled , he looked at Jimin as if he was the most stupid person alive while replying lightly

" Huh! What I'm I supposed to use ? Feet !"

Well it was a really bad idea to reply that way , when Jin realized that it was already late , the kimchi was already decorating  the trash can , Jimin was Soo angry that his face turned red, he yelled telling Jin that he should have used a spoon or at least wore gloves , that  was disgusting , it's how he described it while storming out of the kitchen leaving the two behind , speechless.

Needless to say that everytime he tried to talk it ended up With Jimin bursting in anger and fighting with someone.

During lunch jimin ended up spilling a whole cup of water on taehyung face under the pretext that the latter made too much noise while eating.

Around 3 in the evening Hoseok and namjoon got their share for the day , they were peacefully speaking with each other in the living room when Jimin come around , it was okey at first he chated with them for half an hour before getting angry again when Hoseok and namjoon started laughing out loud at some silly joke Hoseok said .

" You're so fucking loud , can't you act more normally , do you guys  have to be this annoying "

In the evening when Jungkook came back with yoongi , Jimin was in the back garden sprawled in the grass , lost in his thoughts.

when Jungkook walked in to surprise him, he ended up with a punch in his face .

" Oops I'm sorry HYUNGIE .. OMG did I hurt you ... You can't just come in like that, you can't touch me you smell like car and gas , shower first okay "