Chapter Eleven

Gabby welcomed the demanding thrust of his tongue eagerly, she returned the hard, rough sucking.
She pulled back but Tan pulled her in, his lips covering hers again. His hand lowered to her neck as he necklaces it. She slightly leaned into his palms. His erection jerked behind his zipper.

Inhaling, he dipped his head, dragged his up the tendon that ran along the side of her neck.

"You are sure, you wouldn't regret this?". She shook her head. "Not doing this will leave me with regrets."
He crushed his mouth into hers in an insatiable onslaught. It felt aggressive. Deadly.
She opened for him without reluctance and he swimmer deeper,taking advantage of the opportunity. He tugged on her curls, hauling her head back. He left nothing untouched but he wasn't impressed, he wanted more.
Her pulse heaved under his palm and sent excitement and lust running through him. Because it was all for him. She cupped her breast underneath her dress and kneaded then to lessen the pain. He held her arms and bore her to the cold marble floor. Gabby grasped for his shoulders, but he returned her wrists to her chest. "Please don't stop"

She continued the exploration of her body. He slid her dress down to her legs. She laid down almost naked in front of him.
A bit of embarrassment washed through her especially when she thought she was nothing compared to the girls he had been with. But as he stared at her with insatiable greed any doubt that crawled escaped. She knew they would both come to regret this later and it might also lead to resentment but they needed each other right now... that's what is important.

"You look breath taking," he murmured, stroking up up her waist and pausing just under her breasts.
"I want to touch you, I want to do crazy things to you."
"You have my permission." She whispered. With no sign of hesitation. If she was going to do this, then she wanted it done well.
A growl rolled out of him, and his mouth claimed her breast. Biting her bottom lip, trying to catch her breath, she finally drugged her nails in his arms. His mouth lifted from her nipples to his mouth. She clawed at him as every swipe of his tongue almost drowned her out. He placed fleeting kisses along side her inner thighs. Spreading her thighs even wider, he dragged his tongue through her fold loosing himself in her wonderful taste.

Her hips bucked, pleaded, begging him to take more. She needed more. And he did just that.
She grasped then cried out. Hips bucked as pleasure increased. His cock ached with need but he wanted to be buried against her giving her all the pleasure in the world.
A thread of disappointment swam into her thoughts. She was going to hate herself for doing this. Trying to forget Tab wasn't easy and now she has reawakened all the memories she had about him, especially the mind blowing sex, it was going to be harder.

"Tan" her hands had found their place on his neck pulling and dragging him close. "Please, Tan..." she whimpered "fill up this void in me"
The primate in him decided to give him little of what she needed, he thrust two fingers inside her. Deep. Hard. She screamed for pleasure.
Lust strung inside him and is he didn't get inside her, he was going to loose it. In quick work he took off her panties and shot to his feet. He scooped gabby and took her to his room. The journey to the room was aggravating but he wanted her on his bed.
Gabby didn't open her eyes as he gently placed her on the king sized bed. But he didn't remove his gaze from her while he quickly stripped. He opened the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a condom. He ripped it open, swiftly sheathed himself and then climbed onto the bed. He crouched over her, his knee separating her thighs. He plunged inside her, thrusting deeper, enscapulating with no words but actions.

"Breathe, Gabrielle," he grated in her ear. God she loved when he called her by her full name. His muscles screamed with the need to move, but she held him in a strong hold...she was tight and he didn't want to break her.
"You good?" He kisses her navel, the bridge of her nose and finally, her mouth.
"Should I stop" he asked with concern in his countenance.
"Never" she gasped. Wounding her legs around his waist and another cry escaped. "Don't stop."

He obeyed her as h thrust deeper and deeper insider. Then buried himself in her, pushing a scream from her lungs.
He curled his hand behind her neck and crushed his mouth to hers, leaving the rest of the work to his cock. As she arched beneath him, she realized she wouldn't be able to move on from him. It was only Tan who was able to make her feel alive in the best possible way. He buried his head in her curls as he powered into her, hooking a hand behind her knee and pushing her leg toward her chest so he could bury himself deeper.

"Tan." She jerked "don't stop" with her order Tan reached between them and circled the feminine folds. She let go and fell into abyss. She forgot about her troubles. At least for tonight.