🪴 17 🪴

Jungkook was egarly looking at the Kim's lawn tried to observe his precious plants as Jin stopped his car in front of portico. Mrs.Kim welcomed them immediately.

"You know Kookie you are a real hero... cause you save life. You are nowhere less than Taehyung....a real star" she hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Let's go...your grandpa is waiting..." she caressed his face.

Jungkook went to living area to meet DongHyung and Mr. Lee.

"Jungkook my son...." DongHyung got up and caressed his head.

"How are you dad?" Jungkook was also happy to came Kim mansion long time after.

"Perfect!!!....after watching you. But where is your angry bird husband?" DongHyung.

"He called me. He has some work so he will be late,told me to bring Kookie" Jin explained.

"Leave him. Come meet my father in law...Mr. Timothy Lee....and this is...." DongHyung interrupted by mr. Lee.

"Jungkook....the person saved my life...." he said slow yet steady voice.

"I have already meet you in hospital....." he continued.

Jungkook immediately bowed.

"how... are you Mr. Lee?" He asked slowly.

" fine.....Jungkook can I have some words with you?" Mr. Lee asked.

"S...sure" Jungkook uttered.

"Great...then let's go to the lawn" Mr. Lee went. Jungkook gulped looked at others and followed him.

"What's now?" DongHyung whispered.

"I'm not gonna take your test....relax" Mr. Lee smiled sensing his doctor's tension.

" you proved yourself as an efficient doctor as well as a kind humble polite human being......But Jungkook being too polite is not good......" he said looking at Jungkook who was looking at him blankly.

"Did you ask Taehyung what important work he had that he couldn't come with you?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head slowly.

"How can you....he is a celebrity after all....right..... and I guess that's why you allowed him to leave for Australia just one hour after your wedding" Jungkook lowered his head.

"You will never question him cause he's a celebrity and....you are not?"

"....n..no" Jungkook was feeling scared.

Mr. Lee kept his hand on his head.

"My dear I'm not blaming you. I know this is all new and complicated for you. I just want you to remember your rights...you both are at equal places, have equal rights on each other. you're no less than him so don't let him take control on you and don't be so easy on him.......I know you are a wonderful person and I know my grandson too. I know how impulsive he is. He can do anything to make his ego win..........but you my dear you will not let his ego win" he looked at Jungkook who was looking at him confusingly.

"Make him realize....that his so called fame not allowed in your relationship....." he said. Jungkook sighed.

"And call me grandpa now on " he smiled finally. Jungkook smiled back tried to hide his feelings.

As usual DongHyung' jokes made the dinner even more interesting. Namjoon and Taehyung joined at dinner. Mrs. Kim herself cooked for Jungkook and was serving him by her own but Jungkook was not in a situation to enjoy the dishes.