Chapter 41

3rd Person's POV

The Hotel has been built, and Drac and Mavis move there, Drac even invited the gang to stay. They all went and stay in his Hotel.

Drac's POV

I'm with the boys and the girls were with Mavis. We were on the balcony talking about some random stuff. Suddenly Mavis came with Eunice, Cleopatra, Wanda, Crystal, and Amara.

"Dad!" Mavis called, I look at her and smiled.

"Hi, Honey" I greeted.

"Hello, Dad! Hi Uncles!!" She said sweetly and greeted her crazy uncles.

"Hi, Mavey" they greeted back.

"Dad, can I ask you something? Auntie, Wanda, Auntie, Crystal, Auntie Amara, and Auntie Eunice won't tell! So I have decided to just ask you" Mavis told.

"Okay? What is it then?" I asked.

I then take a sip of my wine.

"Who's your first love?" She asked.

Make me choke and accidentally spill my wine unto Aiden's white polo.

"Man! What the heck!" He cried out.

"W-why are you asking?" I asked Mavis.

"Just curious" Mavis uttered, "Is Mom? Your first love?" She added.

Silence fills the air, I glance at the gang who we're looking at me awkwardly.

"A-hmm... Ahh. N-no, y-your Mom.. ahh... she isn't my first l-love" I said stuttering, and remembered Y/n again.

"Then who?" Mavis asked innocently.

I sighed, and my heart started to ache.

"Ahmm. Honey, why don't we just go to your room and play" Amara told.

"Okay! Bye Daddy! Bye, Uncles! I love you!" Mavis told and left with the girls.

"I love you too" I respond.

"We love you too!" The gang cooed.

I then went silent as I remember Y/n, I never heard about her.

"Drac, are you okay?" Frank asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just... Curious about how she's been doing right now, is she okay? Does she find.. another boyfriend?" I said.

"Do you still love her?" Xanthe asked.

I sighed, "I... I don't know" I answered, I look at Aiden who look sad.

"What about you Aiden? Do you still love Ericka?" I asked.

Aiden looked at me and smiled.

"Of course, I promised her that I will love her forever. I... I miss her.. e-everyday, every night, every time. I wonder if she's okay" He told.

"Hmm. By the way, I'm sorry I spilled wine to your white polo" I said.

"It's fine"

-

(Y/n and Ericka)

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and Ericka became successful, they both became a sea captain of a cruise called Legacy.

Y/n and Ericka were in their room sleeping, suddenly Y/n had a dream, a dream that she always dreams of every night.

(Y/n's Dream)

"I will love you forever," A Man's voice said. His face we're blurry, but his clothes we're clear, he is wearing a black polo, black slacks, and black shiny shoes, and he has a leather bracelet.