Love Rage

No One POV:

"You're gonna pay for this!"

Haku's rage was building up. It was something he has no control over. He did everything right, and yet he still can't help someone in return.

Y/n was like a new life for him, he helped him and Zabuza to start a new life. He devoted himself to being in service for him and yet he still sees them fall. Now all he can think of is anger and revenge.

Sasuke's eyes can see nothing but red. It felt like a fire is coming from his body.

The only thing that he can pick up on was moments with Y/n. The way how even in danger he still is cheerful and put a smile on his face. 

How he would always cheer his team up without a second thought. How to determine how strong he is.

However, the moments change when it would be him just standing there while watching Y/n doing most of the work while at the time he would get hurt multiple times.

- The wave mission

- Fight against Zabuza

- The fight against Haku

- Now the fight against Orochimaru

There was something in Naruto that wanted to snap. It was like something want to get out and destroy everything. 

All that he can feel is destruction, rage, sadness, and revenge. For the first time, he can feel and understand what Sasuke was talking about.

How he wants to revenge on someone. His eyes were slowly shifting to red like his emotional state.

There was a hidden present, among the shadow that want blood. It's like the saying, "Eye for an eye."

A deep growl came from them, but they think that two eyes would be better.

Scene Change Jutsu:

'Something's wrong.' Gaara thought to himself, he felt...odd. 'This energy, it's that boy Y/n. His chakra feels so...weak.'

It was like something deep within him is growing out of anger and worry.

"Hey Gaara, why are you slowing down?" Kankuro asked. 

"It's nothing, we wasted time," Gaara answered quickly.

When Gaara went ahead Temari looked at Kankuro, "Something is wrong."

"Yeah I know but I don't know what it is." Kankuro shakes his head in defeat.

 "In a way, though something does feel a bit off," Temari said walking. 

"Hold on what are you saying?" Kankuro is confused.

"I don't...I don't know okay. It just felt like something is wrong. The air just feels dark." Temari calms down before doing something regrettable. 

"Yeah, I can kind of understand where you're getting at." Kankuro agreed.

Scene Change Jutsu/Time Skip Jutsu:

Emotional pain can leave invisible scars on the person's body. Many can ignore it and move on, but some would always leave something deep in someone.

Haku never hold a grudge against anyone, he would just try to understand their motives. It wasn't like he would feel pity for them, rather just try to understand the person's motive to do the things they do.

He felt lost like he was in total darkness. From him being able to escape as his priority was to get Y/n medical attention. 

They already have the scrolls needed to enter the tower. The problem was getting away from Orochimaru as they were able to get away from it.