Cupid's Sadistic

No One POV:

Sakura Haruno vs Y/n Kanroji Kocho

Sakura's eyes widen from seeing the screen. Naruto was also shocked, surprisingly so was Kakashi.

Haku was caught off by the screen when he squinted his eyes a little. Zabuza looks at the screen and smiled, "Finally something worth watching."

"Ara ara~? Sakura!"

She looks down and sees Y/n already on the field smiling at her. She was shocked when she turn and see that Y/n wasn't with Haku and Zabuza.

Sakura's face then turns serious as she makes her way down to the arena.

The two of them faced each other.

"My I never thought I'd be fighting you, Sakura. I better be careful." Y/n gave a closed-eye smile.

Sakura didn't say anything as she was serious and stared at Y/n.

"To think it would be those two. I know that Sakura would make stupid remarks about him, but he wouldn't even care about them. Now they look like they were going well." Shikamaru said.

"I wonder if Y/n will be okay," Choji said.

"AH! Who am I gonna cheer for?!" Naruto was panicking.

Who was he gonna cheer for? The girl who's on his team or the boy that's also on his team. 

Lee was agreeing as he also don't know who to cheer for. 

"This will be interesting," Haku said.

"Don't get too excited Haku. This match will be something but it'll probably be predictable." Zabuza said.

"Zabuza, I know that you're new to being a sensei but don't discourage my students," Kakashi said with a small base in his voice.

"Oh? If I'm hearing this right. Are you saying that Sakura has a chance at beating him?" Zabuza chuckled.

Kakashi look mad as he stood quiet. He couldn't cheer on either of them.

Both are his students regardless of Y/n is currently on Zabuza and Haku's team. Right now, Kakashi stays silent and hopes for the best for them.

"Alright! Let's see what you can do Y/n!"

They hear someone new cheering for Y/n. The audience looks and sees that it was Kankuro cheering. 

Everyone looks surprised even Temari and Gaara. "Kankuro what are you doing?" Temari asks.

"What? I'm just cheering him on like I said when we talked." Kankuro said casually.

That caught everyone's attention, when did they talk?

The only time would be...the bathroom.

"Wait so you two were together in the bathroom?" Temari asks.

"Well, he was thereafter me. I just heard him talking about how amazing my fight was so I decided that I should cheer for him." Kankuro shrugged.

Y/n's face was pink recalling what happened there but he mentally shake it off. Hayate put his arm up, "Begin!"

Immediately Sakura charged, doing a zig-zag motion as she went for a high kick but Y/n was smiling as he duck down. Y/n went for a backflip kick, Sakura dodge it, and went for a low sweep kick.

Y/n jumped back as Sakura took the chance and pull out her kunai and throw it at him.

"Ara ara~, you've gotten better at your aim Sakura." Y/n grabbed one of the kunai and threw it t the other kunai. Sakura glared and growl before charging.