CHAPTER 14

Don's pov

It's been a week since I brought Celine to my house, she's been nothing but a pain in the fucking ass. She yells at me, she slams my doors and she's so sarcastic it makes me wanna hang myself.

"Morning" I said sitting next to her, for the first time in a week she said good morning back.

"Well someone is in a good mood" I joked, she rolled her eyes and laid back on her seat. She folded her arms in front of her and stared me right in the eyes. Her beautiful blonde hair was tied in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing one of my shirts that was way too big on her.

"Why aren't you that upset that I killed you parents?" I asked, it's true it only took her a day or two to get over it and it surprised me because I'd be fucking ranging if someone killed my parents.

"Well, I wasn't the favorite kid. I'm the black sheep of the family, and my dad used to beat me when I was a kid while my mother never showed me love. So we weren't as close as you think, that day I was only visiting them" she explained, I nodded my head and kept taking bites of my omelette. She suddenly spoke making me stop mid bite.

"I wanna go buy clothes" she said, I laughed and shook my head no. I won't take her out because someone could see her and recognize her, I mean I told Alec to burn the whole house so when the cops come they'll only find ash and would assume she died. Still, I should be more careful.

"No, so you can runaway?" I took a sip of my coffee and she just sighed. She stood up and walked to where I was sitting, she stood between my legs and I raised a brow at her curious with what she's doing.

"I can't keep wearing your clothes, they're too big for me" she complained like a kid, how old is this girl? I rolled my eyes and took another sip.

"I think you look cute in my clothes" I winked at her and she blushed. Her hands were on my thighs and I didn't realize that until she started moving them closer between my legs.

"What's going on here?" A voice made the both of us jump, I looked behind Celine to look at Delilah who was giving the both of us a curious look.

"Celine over here, wants to go to the mall to buy new clothes" I told her, Delilah smirked and walked closer to us. She turned the girl so her back was against me and she leaned closer to her face. Delilah put her finger under Celine's chin and made her look at her.

"I think you look very cute in Don's clothes" she whispered very close to her lips, I swallowed hard as I watched Celine lean to catch Delilah's lips who was teasing her by pulling away. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck softly, her hand griped my thighs and I looked up at Delilah who was smirking at me. She grabbed the girl's face and kissed her hard, the blondie moaned and tried to wrap her arms around Delilah's neck but I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her as I kept kissing up and down her neck. Her soft whimpers and groans only made me more hard.

"We can take you to the mall, on one condition" Delilah said making me look at her confused. We didn't agree on that. She stopped me before I can speak.

"You'll be good and do as we say" Delilah told her, Celine nodded her head slowly agreeing with Delilah's condition. I sighed and stood up, I placed a kiss on Delilah's lips and turned to kiss Celine's reddened cheek. I chuckled and ran upstairs to change. 

I drove us to a mall a little bit far from I lived so we won't get eyed or stared at much. I opened Celine's door and fixed her jacket. I leaned next to her ear and whispered.

"Don't make me regret this" I gripped her waist and closed the door. I smiled at Delilah who looked excited to go shopping more than anyone. We put Celine between us and we headed inside. We went to all the shops in this place, they both kept on buying random shit that they'll only wear once. I was sitting on one of the benches with Delilah next to me as we waited for Celine to put a dress that she chose for her. She opened the curtains and walked out, the royal blue dress hugged her body perfectly, her leg was sticking out of the cut and we can obviously see her hip bone.

"Damn..." Delilah and I said at the same time, after buying that dress for her of course, we went to grab something to eat. I told the both of them to sit on one of tables and wait for me while I order for them.

After grabbing food for the three of us I walked back to the table to see a group of boys standing in front of Delilah and Blondie. I got closer and slammed the tray on the table, I stood between the table and these dudes.

"Listen man, we can share you know" the brunette guy at the front said laughing with his friends as if what he said was fucking hilarious. With no further talk I punched him making him slide back on the floor.

"How about I share your mom huh? You want that? I'll give her a son she actually loves" I said out loud making one of his friends snort. I glared at all of them as they rushed to pull their friend on his feet. I turned to sit back on the table and I saw both of the girls staring at me, one in lust and the other rolled her eyes.

"Show off" Celine mumbled,

"Eat" I ordered them, I shook my head with a smile and started shoving fries in my mouth.

"Watch out!" Delilah yelled, I felt something hit me in the head and I sighed in frustration. I stood up and turned around to find the same brunette guy holding a metal tray that had a dent on it.

"Really?" I asked annoyed, someone walked next to me and hit the guy right in the balls making me cringe. He cried out falling to the ground.

"You could've easily just done that" Celine said sitting back in her place. After that we could finally eat with no more disturbance and I was happy about it. Of course I had to pick all their shopping bags and shove them in the trunk.

When we reached the house I jumped on the bed and hummed in satisfaction. I missed its comfort, a few minutes later of me laying in silence I felt my eyes get heavier and I fell into a deep sleep.

**************************
Okay tell me what you think!!

-S