Chapter 49: Green

Heyy my lovess <3 Hope you missed me 🤪

BRO- WE'RE ALMOST AT 50 CHAPTERS. Imma faint. 🤭😔

Anyway, hope yall are doing good! Have fun reading this chapter <3

MAKE SURE TO SPAM THE COMMENTS FOR ME 👹

Love ya 🤍

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Please, shut up." Elias covers his ears when Xavier and Nico start discussing some stupid stuff.

Dear lord, please save me.

The guys and Leah just arrived 20 minutes ago and my head is already thumping because of all the chaos.

I roll my eyes when Rowan pokes my side, "I heard someone is holding a party a few minutes away from here." He unexpectedly tells me.

My eyebrows crease and I shake my head, "And?"

His eyes roll as he groans, "We all should go, have a little fun."

I then hear Silas scoff from the other side of the room. Our gazes meet as his brows rise, "No, not going to happen."

Rowan and I glance at each other before staring back at Silas, "Why not?" I question and Silas gives me a weird look.

"Why do you want to go?" Silas fires back, "Because everyone is going." I explain but he ignores my point.

I smirk and focus my attention on the blonde-haired boy next to me, "Rowan, you want to go?" He thinks for a second but nods his head.

"Mhm, see someone who agrees," I smile before me and Rowan give each other a high-five.

"Count me in too," Leah speaks loudly, followed by more voices, "Rowan, I'm going to kill you." Silas sighs.

"If you kill him I'll kill you," I say innocently making Silas lift an eyebrow while Rowan chuckles, "What she said."

"Since when did you two start liking each other?" Silas scoffs making Rowan and I share a look.

I frown and shrug raising a question, "Yeah, since when?" I receive a shrug from Rowan, "Don't ask me."

The last party I attended went horribly wrong but it makes me feel better that everyone else is also going.

"We should go look for something to wear then!" Leah claps as she stands up, I smile nodding my head as I ignore the glares Silas is sending me.

I stand up from the couch as Leah and I make our way up the stairs toward the bedroom.

I open the door, approaching the closet as I examine the clothes in it, "You can wear one of my dresses if you want," I suggest and she smiles, thanking me.