[ 5 ] . first kiss

Kayden looked at me in shock when I spoke and for a moment I wished I hadn't said anything at all

Kayden looked at me in shock when I spoke and for a moment I wished I hadn't said anything at all. But it was Kayden Anderson, it's not like kissing him would be a big deal. I wanted to help him with his little crush and why not start with teaching him how to kiss her. Like actually kiss her.

"W-What?" He asked, making a face. "C'mon, what's the big deal? Don't you want to know how to kiss Sarah?" I asked him, tilting my head.

"I guess, but wouldn't it be weird?" I shook my head. "It's not like I like you like that. It won't be weird, come here," I told him as I moved to sit on his bed. His bed had dark gray bed sheets and was sloppily made. I patted the spot beside me but all he did was stare until he eventually stood up and walked over to take a seat beside me.

"You've actually never kissed a girl before? What about in elementary school?" I asked him. "No, not that I can remember," he laughed a little, rubbing his eye from underneath his glasses.

I can't believe I was going to kiss Kayden Anderson. Dorky, awkward, nerd boy, Kayden Anderson. "Listen, just don't yell anyone about this, okay? If you do I'll tell everyone about your little crush on Sarah Matthews," I said, threatening him. "I won't."

"Good." I paused for a moment. "So you can't just kiss her. The moment has to be right," I said, trying to explain as best I could. "How will I know when that is?" "Trust me, you'll know."

"And you can't just shove your face in hers. Start with touching her cheek. OH! And eye contact is everything," I said, moving closer to him.

His body was tense when I reached to grab his hand. I led his hand to my waist. "When you kiss her, don't get too handsy at first. If the kiss heats up, then it's okay to touch more. But if it's your first kiss with her, keep it PG. No tongue at first either."

His eyes widened with my words. Did he not know about tongue. Oh my god, this boy. "Just pretend I'm Sarah," I said as I reached out to grab the back of his neck. "I'm going to kiss you now, is that okay?" I questioned him. "How will I know what to do?" He asked me, surprised and seemingly nervous.

"Relax. Don't be so tense. Just let me kiss you and copy my movements. It's not as hard as you think. Everyone's first kiss is bad, but you'll get a hang of it and be making out with Sarah in no time," I said.

It grew silent and I watched as he closed his eyes when I moved closer to him. I leaned forward and connected our lips. His body was still tense under mine and when I kissed him he stayed still, his lips unmoving underneath mine. His lips were warm and soft.

I kept giving his lips soft kisses, giving his bottom lip most of my attention. From kissing countless guys I had found out that I preferred to kiss their bottom lip more, as weird as it sounds.

His lips were so still against mine and I found myself pulling away, speaking against them gently, "Kayden, kiss me back," I whispered, diving in to kiss him again.