59 How important...!

Part 59 How important...!

Arnav was shocked to hear Khushi.

"What the...!" He bit his jaw.

"Why? Should not I be possessive of you? Only you should be possessive?" She asked pouting.

Arnav sighed.

"Ok... You too can be possessive. But you won't get a chance to be possessive because I won't think of even talking with any girl other than you. And, I'm more possessive than you. Understand?" He asked palming her cheek.

"Mmm"

Wrapping her with a towel, he said,

"Let's go... You should not be wet for long" he was supposed to go from there. Khushi clutched his hand stopping him from going from there.

"It's you who brought me here. So, pick me up again and take me in"

It was absolutely not an order. It sounded so lovable.

"Yes, your honor" Arnav scooped her in his hands with a manly smile.

He walked to the room. Making her sit on the chair, he brought a towel and started wiping her hair, making her delighted.

"Get ready. We will manage our today's food in the office" Arnav said.

"Ok..."

"Oie... Are you still upset?"

She nodded no.

"Really?"

She nodded yes. He came closer to her and held her shoulders.

"Open your mouth and say. Then only I will agree" he said putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm not upset. Know one thing, Arnavji. It's a punishment for me too if I don't talk to you. I will die rather than without talking to you" she said emotionally.

"Why are talking about dying Khushi? I hate such talks. Please don't talk like that"

"Then, how could I tell you how important you are to me?"

"I know how important I'm to you. You loved me even before I started to realize what's life. You waited for me without any assurance. I know the depth of your love, Khushi. Don't talk about death. It hurts. I can't think of my life without you... I don't even want to..."

Khushi leaned on his chest, circling his waist.

"Khushi, I'm sorry for making you feel alone. I should not have done that when I'm around you. I'm sorry. I will never stop talking to you no matter what"

"Mmm..."

"Shall we go to the office?"

"Ok"

"Good... Get ready"

They got ready for the office and went. They finished the breakfast on the way to the office.

Arnav parked the car in the AM Designs parking lot and walked with Khushi. That's when they saw a girl rushing inside the building. She collided with Khushi in the urgency. The file she was having in her hand fell down.

"Sorry, Didi..." She apologized.

"That's ok..." Khushi took the file bending down.

"Thank you, Didi"

"You are welcome"

Khushi and Arnav walked toward the lift.

"One minute" she stopped them.