Chapter 26.5: Talk with the Youkai Leader and Returning Back

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

After saving Yasaka from the hero faction, everyone returns back to their rooms. Yasaka and Kunou thank Issei and his team. Earlier after everyone had teleported Yasaka had asked Issei if there is something he wanted in return, she purposely jiggled her breasts to get his attention. But Issei kept his lust under check and told her that he would like an audience with her, if she did not mind, to which she did not refuse.

Issei then headed back to his room, where Raynare and the others were waiting for him, they asked where he was to which Issei responded with he wanted to talk to Yasaka and Kunou, he also told them that he was going to restore their memories of the previous timeline, much to everyone's surprise.

Raynare: Babe are you sure of this? This might be risky considering the Shinto Pantheon...

Issei: I know, but I gotta tell them at some point, they were close to me in the previous timeline so I trust them.

Asia: Although I never met the Shinto gods, from their stories they seem to be very jealous people.

Flowey: I trust you big brother, but I am not sure of this, things might go south if the Shinto gods get involved.

Issei: I highly doubt they would attack unless they want to trigger a war, plus things might get cooled down if Yasaka convinces them not to attack, they won't

Chara: Even if they attack, we will strike them down.

The others agree, they all know that they will stick together until the very end because they are a family, Issei was happy to receive so much overwhelming support.

Issei: Thank you, thank you everyone, So now let's all go to sleep, y'all need to enjoy the next day.

They all then leave to head to their rooms since they need to wake up tomorrow so that they can enjoy their day, after all they will be leaving after two days. Issei then cuddled with Raynare as she slept, before sleeping Issei asked a question to her. 

Issei: Say, Raynare are you not jealous or something?

Raynare: I am, considering the fact back then I was never really close to you back then.

Issei: You were always in my heart, I never could completely hate you, even after your betrayal back then, I still had feelings for you. I just did not understand why you betrayed me back then.......

Issei eyes started to swell up, tears started to form, Raynare on seeing her lover in distress immediately embraced him, she knew that her past self's betrayal still left a mark on him, she calmed him down Issei teared in her arms.

Raynare: Let it out babe, don't bottle them inside you

Issei cried in her arms, Raynare calmed him down like a mother is to a child, she really loved him, he meant everything to her. She knew that he needed to get the trauma out of his head as soon as possible. Issei then separated from her and said.

Issei: I am sorry Raynare, for ruining your gown-

Raynare: Shhh, easy I am there for you always, remember that, I will always love you.

Issei wiped his tears and reponded

Issei: Thank you Ray, Thank you.

Raynare: Now go to sleep, you have to meet them tomorrow.