Chapter1

"Grandpa Otto are you certain by bringing him here to the academy is a great idea?"a small girl with an outfit of a nun questioned with her arms crossed.the room was dark,with only light partially illuminated inside the room nothing more than from the moon from the window.the girl stood in front of the very same man that brought the person behind the door that is locked.although he is somewhat blue all over with several areas filled in with black lines,proving that it was a hologram.

"You don't need to worry Theresa he grew to be a excellent person based on Cynthia's report's he has little to few eccentric's but that is what all growing boys tend to have do they not?"he retorted

"That is not my main concern grandpa.you know of that one boy before don't you?"theresa replied ,a expression of concern was on her face.she knew that the boy that her grandfather sent here maybe different than 'him' but she never want's him to suffer the same treatment he was bound to receive once he is attending st.freya

"You don't have to remind me of 'him'" the way he spoke was calm,but you can hear a certain edge of you observe closer or sharp eared.

"But this child is different from him.he was being trained with Cynthia ,a b rank Valkyrie.he is well mannered,and well trained.but he lacks education from a when was younger to become a fully fledged Valkyrie"he continued from before

"And this is where I take part correct?"theresa remarked as she sighed

"Exactly the point!with this child in your academy,he will be taught about things he never learned before,and that would be a bigger help"Otto declared happily,with a sincere grin of his face.this was really rare for him to have.

"I'm just worried for what might happens to him if the girls found out about the gender of the new student".Theresa retorted slightly worried for his safety

"He would most likely ignore it.so don't fret over small complication's,soon it will all blow over and the tale of 'him' will nothing but a trail of dust"

'I not certain that would work grandpa'Theresa thought of the future headaches she'll get from her Students before she sighed

"Alright then grandpa when will he arrive"she asked

"He will mostly likely be there in 3 days, probably in the morning at the air port"Otto replied before sending the request

"Also, if you are available,please greet him personally.he is very interested in getting to know you, being by cute granddaughter in all"he requested

The moment she heard the word 'cute' she squealed like a little child would if they got the best present ever.

"It's settled the!I will grandpa Otto"

"Excellent.now I have work to do.see you at another time Theresa."
Meanwhile,in some earopean country

"Oboro are you here?"a woman's voice called out in the living room,evident as said woman was laying on the couch watching t.v she has a somewhat pale skin tone,dark orange eyes and long green hair which reached past her knees that was sprawled out at the end.her out fit she was has the appearance of an generals uniform,on her head was a light brown beret over a white shirt with curled up sleeves,also a pair of cargo shorts and grey leather boots.as well as the fact that she is flat as a cardboard but that doesn't matter.

A boy in the age of 16 then walked out of the kitchen wearing a red apron with the words stated "kiss the cook"beneath a pot witch inside containing steam.the boy had some what tied up black hair with blue tips and dark purple eyes with some light dark skin.his hands are hidden by the mitten he is using.if not for the fact that she had adopted him,he would've have been the child of hers would have th appearance of anyway.the boy was holding the ladle with a confused look on his face.

"Come over here max there is something I wish to talk to you about for a last time before you leave".she requested.hearing this,the boy reacted by entering back into the kitchen. As a small 'click' was heard as the boy twisted the knob on the stove that wa heating up whatever was inside the small pot on top of the stove.before he set the ladle down on the counter and started to walk towards the living room close by.seeing his sugarcoat mother in the living room,he went in and sat on the opposite side of her.as he then started to use his hands to communicate.

'Is there something wrong mom? He asked with a small tilt of his head.

"You remember about ottos granddaughter do you not?"she asked.the. Boy nodded his head slowly.he was actually excited but showed it on the inside.after all she taught him to contain his emotions.

But that was not all she taught many things she knew including disguising his emotions,which was entirely unnecessary.

"Well you know that she is basically the principal of an academy that is in the far east correct?"

The boy than nodded again,before he put the pieces together.the woman seeing his face coming to the realization,expressed a sad smile.

'But will you be find though?'the boy suddenly questioned,as it surprised her.

"You... don't have to worry about me so much oboro.I'll be fine on my own ,my little hunter."she reassured him.although she too was also trying to contain her emotions,her heart grew heavy to watch her suggercoat son go away from her house for 4 years,with the possibility of never seeing him again.the boy in response of seeing his mother almost in tears,let out a saddened look ,before embracing her,as tears were close to breaking out.

"I will realy miss you too oboro..."nodding in response,the boy hugged her even tighter,in point the woman was tearing up a little,before she wiped them off.as they soon pulled away from each other's embrace and let out a smile.

'Oh! I forgot the foods almost done so can you wait a little long?'he asked

" that is fine I can wait a little longer but not that long!" She joked

The boy than let out a sincere smile before he stood up and returned to the kitchen to finish the food he started cooking.

'It's been 9 years ever since I was brought from the orphanage by mr.Otto and my mom Cynthia zhuqing.I was given plenty of training and education from her ,but she was a loving mother,she allowed me to play with other children and taught me many things that I would never know.I never mind it.love learning about and mastering new things.the boy thought out in happiness,almost as if he was giving out his exposition for some unknown spy.

'And here I am,leaving my mother for an academy ' he finished his thoughts before stirring the contents of what's left revealing it to be curry inside.

'Absolutely perfect'

To be continued