Wise Words from a Man of Mangos

No picture this time just some quotes from anime, comics and other places that I thought were valuable and should be shared.

1:

Look at you. You did it. Your still here. Despite everything you've been through, here you are. I'd imagine you've been told many things leading up to this point. So I will simply say, thank you, for the honor and privilege of being able to watch you grow into the Adventurer you've always wanted to be. I'm proud of you

- toohardthebard on Tiktok

2:

"Do you know what cools a fiery soul? What grinds a rock-hard heart into sand? It's doubt. Doubt towards yourself. I must say. It's natural, your heart can't always stay the same. The burning passion you once had dissapears... And when your body becomes heavy, you start to have worthless thoughts. If that happens, your thoughts tend to flow in a negative direction. Which is why you shouldn't do it alone, but together. When you cant believe in yourself, try believing in those that believe in you. And later on, when their spirits are crushed. Pay them back by believing in them the same way. When you move forward together, you will be able to do so with more strength."

- Lulu The Car Sorcerer from The Lazy Lord Masters The Sword (on webtoon, updates every Tuesday) they (it never stated pronouns and referred to the cat by name) were training a boy named Airen in how to unlock his sorcery but his drive and determination was wavering due to a lack of progress. He was the told that if he can't do it for him self, he should do it for those who care for him

3:

“When you give up, that’s when the game ends.” 

Stay with me here. We got a few more lives, let's beat these bosses and never look back. We have come too far together to throw this all away, to let all for his go to waste. Now tell me, are you gonna pick up the second controller?

(Only the part is quotes is from an anime, the rest is what i wrote)

4:

"The finest of wines, able to lull the heart into the sweetest intoxication... that is your lonely love. Regrettably, I wasn't able to become the glass that could hold it. But if you could grant me one wish god... it would be for a glass able to hold that love to one day appear..."

- The Final Poem of a now Fallen Star. Let us praise the sun one more time. For Escanor, the Lion Sin of Pride

5:

Everything that you thought had meaning: every hope, dream, or moment of happiness. None of it matters as you lie bleeding out on the battlefield. None of it changes what a speeding rock does to a body, we all die. But does that mean our lives are meaningless? Does that mean that there was no point in our being born? Would you say that of our slain comrades? What about their lives? Were they meaningless?... They were not! Their memory serves as an example to us all! The courageous fallen! The anguished fallen! Their lives have meaning because we the living refuse to forget them! And as we ride to certain death, we trust our successors to do the same for us! Because my soldiers do not buckle or yield when faced with the cruelty of this world! My soldiers push forward! My soldiers scream out! My soldiers RAAAAAGE!

- Erwin from AOT. A speech on how the sacrafice of their lives, and those before them won't be in vain. How despite knowing they won't make it out, will follow their captain towards the enemy to ensure that their allies can defeat their enemy. That is a truly respected leader.

6:

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain. suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war. and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated.

- Madara Uchiha. He explains how he wished to create an eternal peace across the world so that no one would have to suffer. He explained that it was futile to do so as there is always a necessary evil in any good world