7

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝙳𝙲𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝙳𝙲
𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL SAT IN THE SECTION of the club, staring at Amani's instagram.

He had finally made it to his booking, but he was sure he wouldn't get paid that much tonight because he wasn't really much of an entertainment.

He was drunk as hell, and his friends continued to encourage him to dope up, giving him different types of drugs through the night.

He took a hit from his blunt, ignoring his song 'TWLIGHT' that played through the club.

"Hm, baby," He heard, causing him to lock his phone.

Shirley popped down on his lap, handing him the double cup of black Hennessy. He had already taken two xans and snorted a line.

"Was d-diss?" He slurred slightly.

Shirley shrugged, hiccuping a bit as she began to wind her hips along his lap.

"Mmm," Kentrell hummed, slapping her ass she continued to grind onto his dick. "Y-You tryna do sum?"

"Yes," Shirley stuck her tongue out, the fans screaming at their 'favorite' couple as she reached back and stuck her tongue into his mouth.

His eyes fluttered closed as he sucked the perc from off her tongue, swallowing it before they began to kiss sloppily.

"Mm," She moaned, turning around in his lap to straddle him.

He dropped the cup onto the ground, ignoring the hennessy that began to spill onto the carpet of the private section.

"Shit, mama," He moaned into her mouth, his hands trailing over her body and towards her ass.

She was wearing a short mini-dress so he slipped his hands underneath, forcing her hips to rock against this erection.

Her tongue twirled around his as she wrapped both arms around his neck loosely.

"W-Wait," Kentrell pulled back, glancing at his finger that was throbbing.

It has a finger cast on it, and he had recently went to the hospital to get it together.