ᴇʟʟᴇɴ sʜᴏᴡ

Age- 15
Warnings- none
Words- 1.7K+

────

Y/N'S POV
"But mama, you know what she does" i was overly nervous about my interview on the Ellen Show.

She made Taylor Swift cry and the amount of times she's scared Sarah Paulson with her phobia's is mad. I didn't hate her or dislike her it's just confusing why she would do it

Ellen knew my biggest fear, it was loud noises, ever since I was younger loud noises have always scared me, there just too loud.

My mom was staying backstage if anything was wrong I could just go to her but she was saying everything is going to be fine and I was just overthinking it.

"She has a name, y/n and your overthinking it, it's a normal interview" my mom says not taking her eyes of the road, i huff looking out the window at all the houses passing by.

"Let's go" mom says getting out of the car and shutting her door, i follow her steps and walk beside her as we enter the back of the building ignoring all the flashing and loud shouting in the distance.

"stop panicking, or else your going to throw yourself into a panic attack y/n" mom whispers in my ear as I get my hair done. I gave her a hum of approval while she waited behind me in the chair. My mom was very scary sometimes.

"Y/n Johansson" Ellen calls out, i gave my mom one last look before walking and heading out on the stage smiling and waving to everyone.

"So how are you y/n" Ellen starts

"I'm well, I'm good, how are you" i smile politely looking over to the crowd who were still clapping.

"I'm good, so this is your second time on the show" Ellen says clapping her hands together and getting comfort in her seat.

"Yes it is" i laugh nervously and sit under my hands. A few questions where asked about the movie i was in and how I have been since the last time we saw each other.

"So this was the first time you were at a premier" Ellen says showing her hand up to the wall, i look over and see me and my mom on the red carpet, I must have been about 2 which was 13 years ago.

"Yes it was" i say laughing at the fact that I was crying my eyes out as my mom stood still holding me on her hip and smiling at all the camera's

"Why were you crying" Ellen asked, I laughed a bit with the crowd before answering

"Well, I think it was because of how loud it was there, people were shouting and it just wasn't my thing" i say nervously but laughing it off. Ellen nods her head and shows more younger photos of me and my mom which was quite cute.

"What's it like being the daughter of Scarlett Johansson" Ellen asked me, I hated that question so much. She was my mom, not a celebrity in my eyes.

"Uh, well, she's just my mom, not a celebrity in my eyes, well she is but like, I don't think of it that. I don't know, I don't feel any more special being a daughter of one of the most famous actresses in the world I just feel like she's just my mom you know" i say nervously stumbling around my words.

"Well you are! You probably have like a massive house with your own staff walking around" Ellen shouts laughing, i nervously laugh along with her, thats not how I feel.

"How's going to school and being famous" Ellen jokes

"I'm homeschool" i smile embarrassingly looking down and flicking with my nails.