26.

Kim's POV

Daniella, the important staff and I are going to an Corporate entertainment event for being the top company in so many years and still being #1 out of all the companies and still being on every billboards in every country.

For the staff they are gonna take the company bus if they're late or doesn't have an transportation to come and for me and Dani of course we're going together and Valeria also.

I am currently at Valeria's door with Angelina beside me silently judging the door, I pressed the buzzer and I heard shuffling then the door was swinged open with a panting valeria.

"I- um sorry I didn't know you were coming" she quickly fixed her posture and step out the way for us to enter and so we did.

She apologized again and I told her it's ok and she quickly went to her room to do something after showing us the living room and just let me say her house is nice as hell.

Angelina sat awfully quiet which was really weird because this bîtch is never quiet "your quiet" her head snapped to mines before she rolled her eyes.

"I am? Oh I didn't realize" she said sarcastically and I nudge her then she flick my ear.

"Ok sorry again" Valeria apologized entering the living room with a smile and I chuckle.

"Hi I'm Valeria and you must be Angelina" she said politely and A looked at Valeria before nodding.

"Nice to finally meet you Valeria, you have a very nice home" Angelina said politely for the first time in forever.

"It's finally nice to meet you too" Valeria said before sitting down in the other single couch playing with her fingers, I tend to know she does it when she's nervous or doesn't know what else to say and I'm guessing it's both.

"Ok" I break the silence and they both look at me.

"This is weird, Valeria, A doesn't have a problem with the whole thing you know and lina your being weird by being quiet" I comment.

"Bîtch?" Angelina look at me with an raised eyebrow and I laugh, I like hearing when she says that.

"Soooo.... How's you and Sam" I smile and she blush before looking away and Angelina chuckle.

She began to tell us what happened and I told her not to go in all the details if she's not comfortable and she was so she did and of course Angelina made comments through out the conversation and calling Samantha a bitch for kissing Valeria back then telling her she doesn't feel for her hurting her feelings in the process then apologized to Valeria and told her why she lied about not feeling for her but of course being the best friend I told her to not forgive her so easily and Valeria being the sweetheart she is did because she's too forgiving.

We talked some more, Valeria and Angelina made conversation which I was greatful for since Angelina was teasing Valeria about some things and she kept blushing away and when they saw me laughing for too long they started on me right after.

Me and Angelina left at 5 to help me get ready by 7 since it's an hour drive, but it depends on the speed you're going.

We both went to the apartment which we haven't been to for about some months or so and I got ready, Angelina did my makeup then pick out what I'm supposed to wear while I shower.

leaving the shower I enter the room only to see her still standing in front of the closet so I let her be and went to go put on my Ellolace sparkle chain panty with garter.