I'd Rather Be With You (Oneshot)

Hey everyone!
Here's another prompt challenge myself and my friends are doing. I'll tag them on Twitter so you can check theirs out too. This oneshot does contain smut so be warned if that's not your thing.
Let me know what you think & happy reading.
Nat xx

The fog started to roll in around Riverdale's town line, there was a chill in the air and an eerie feeling filled the empty streets.

Toni was in her apartment with Fangs, both of them barely acknowledging each other after everything that happened between them.

'Are we going to just keep ignoring each other?' Fangs finally asked.

'Can we not? Kevin's allowed us to have Anthony for the night and I don't want to argue with you around him,' Toni said without even looking at her boyfriend.

'So you'd rather sit in silence?'

'I'd rather enjoy time with my son'.

'Don't you mean our son?'

Toni didn't reply, she was so done with everything at this moment in time, there was a curfew because of the fog and now she was stuck in her apartment with someone she couldn't stand to be around right now.

'You're being ridiculous Toni, I said I was sorry what more do you want from me?' Fangs huffed as he sat down next to her.

'I want you to act like you give a shit Fangs, we've lost Anthony because of your stupidity!'

'So this is all my fault? I had to do something Toni, the Serpents needed a leader'.

'They have a leader Fangs!'

At that moment the power cut out, there had been warnings but Toni hoped it wouldn't happen.

'Great,' Toni said, luckily there were a few candles lit around the lounge, it wasn't night yet but the sky was pretty dark due to the weather.

'Did you get anymore candles from the store when I picked up Anthony?' Toni asked.

'I... I forgot,' Fangs said.

'Well that's amazing Fangs,' Toni said, 'we can't just sit here in darkness'.

'We don't have a choice'.

Toni sat back with a huff, this was going to be torture and how was she suppose to keep Anthony warm?

She had no electricity and no fireplace.

Fireplace.

Cheryl.

'What are you doing?' Fangs asked as Toni stood up.

'I'm getting Anthony and going to Cheryl's before the temperature drops even more'.

'Cheryl's? Seriously?'

'Yes seriously, she has open fireplaces. Are you coming?'

'You want me to go to your ex's house? No thanks'.

'What's your issue with her?'

'My issue is that she still wants you Toni, I see the way she looks at you'.

'And how does she look at me Fangs?' Toni asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

'Why does it matter?'

'You're the one who brought it up. Are you coming or not?' Toni asked as she gathered some of Anthony's things including his travel crib before picking up the baby.

'No I'm not and I don't feel comfortable with you spending the night there either'.

'Anthony needs to be kept warm. I won't ask you again Fangs, are you coming?'