ꪮne two two

YUTAi'm getting married

YUTA
i'm getting married

SOOJIN
ok?

YUTA
i know i said i wouldn't contact
you anymore, but i saw frankie
in dad's office and needed to
get your attention so yeah sorry
about that

YUTA
i don't know what she took. i
honestly don't care. but i asked
a trusted employee to delete the
security footage.

SOOJIN
why are you telling me?

YUTA
idk. i guess if you're planning
something, now is the time.

SOOJIN
you're helping me? why the
sudden change of heart?

YUTA
the articles. it wasn't my idea,
he promised me he wouldn't
involve you after i cut contact

YUTA
he's set me up in this marriage to
try and gain back some fame and
as a distraction ig

SOOJIN
and you're going along with it?

YUTA
soojin, i lost everything.

YUTA
my friends, my sister, you

YUTA
i have nothing else to fight for

YUTA
and on the bright side, my fiancée
and i actually get along pretty well

SOOJIN
no

SOOJIN
i'm sorry, but you can't get
your little fairy tale ending

SOOJIN
not after what you did

SOOJIN
i'm happy for you, but i meant it
when i said i cant forgive you.

YUTA
i know and i'm sorry

YUTA
just... be careful

SOOJIN
got it

"okay, it's go time!" yewon shouted, circling a finger in the air to signal for people to hurry.

soojin frantically buttoned her blouse as minah did her makeup, scolding her every time she moved her head. "move again, and i poke your eye out!" she threatened, her angry expression causing both the older girl and sungchan to coo.

"he's here!" someone screeched under their breath, and the ravenette instantly snapped up. she inhaled slowly as yewon went over the script again, handing her files one by one.

once the information was drilled into soojin's head, she put on her best poker face and walked into the restaurant.

it was faintly lit, creating a mysterious, romantic atmosphere soojin thought fit the vibe of the night well. her heels clicked against the marble tiles, signaling her arrival and causing her guest to raise his eyes above the menu shielding half his face.

"you must be suanne." he placed the menu down, voice slightly husky. probably fake. soojin nodded, calmly laying the files onto the table. "i believe this is what we're here to discuss."

the man smirked and reached for his glass of wine. "straight to business. i like it." he took a sip. "i never introduced myself. i'm xiaojun."

"nice to meet you, xiaojun." soojin greeted, nodding her head instead of offering her hand. she was afraid he'd notice her trembling fingertips.

xiaojun tilted his head to the side as he began scanning over the files. they were filled with numbers from the nakamoto financial department, numbers that didn't add up.

his lips pursed in amusement, "where did you get these?"

"it's none of your concern," soojin casually brushed off. "if you look at the back page here, you'll see a special note from the vice president of playv, along with some concerned citizens: a college student, a single working mother..."

xiaojun couldn't wipe the smile off his face if he tried. this was like a journalist's christmas to him. for years he'd hunted the nakamoto's down, and for years he'd come up empty handed.

he reached to pick one of the files up, but the ravenette was quick to lay her hand on top of it. once their eyes met, she raised a brow. "this meeting never happened. you obtained the information from an anonymous source, and you are backed by bae corp and playv alike." she paused, allowing her lips to curl into a lopsided smirk. "don't fuck this up."

"of course."

•soojin mafia baddie 😈🥵

soojin mafia baddie 😈🥵