forty two

"Wake up, stay with meThrough the flood and through the fearRight now I need you hereI need you to stay strongTo remind me where I came fromAnd where I belongSo wake up and stay with me"

Through the flood and through the fear
Right now I need you here
I need you to stay strong
To remind me where I came from
And where I belong
So wake up and stay with me"

∆∆∆∆

"And you say
As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Norie-sensei!"

She turned around and saw Nobara running over with a ton of bags with a smile on her face.

"Hey honey what's wrong?"Norie says.

"I just got back from the plaza and they were having a sale on skincare! Do you want to go puts some eye masks on?!"

Both of the girls squealed and Norie yelled out excitedly "yes! Yes! I do!"

"What the hell is an eye mask?"she asked after but with the same happy tone.

Nobara stops and says "you don't know what they are?"

"Well I wasn't out much, especially at your age. I was mostly here at school or in forest"

"In the forest? Doing what?"

Norie froze and she trailed off "oh long story..."

"Anyways! Teach me! This will be like a girl's day!"she quickly said as she grabbed Nobaras hands.

∆∆∆∆∆

She sat there holding up a mirror with a cat washing face headband, her face was green from the face mask as she had the eye patches under her eyes, Norie tilted her head.

"So?"Nobara asks as she had hers on.

"I love it! I feel like my skin is soft already!"Norie spoke.

The door swings open and in came running Itadori, he slipped on the rug and slammed to the floor but he quickly crawled behind Norie and used her hair to cover his head.

"Itadori?"

"Get out! This is a girl's day!"Nobara yelled.

"I threw a water balloon at Megumi and I'm on the run, he won't find me here-Get off my mom"Itadori's voice was cut off by a low one.