chapter 63

F A M I L I A R

I wrap my hand around her throat, turning her head to crash my lips against hers

I wrap my hand around her throat, turning her head to crash my lips against hers. She opens he mouth and I slide my tongue into it. She groans as I suck on her tongue and I can feel how hard as a fucking rock my dick is. "Fuck, baby," I whisper against her lips as she drips into my hand.

"Antonio I'm-" she breathes between kisses. I bite her bottom lip, pressing my cock into her ass.

Her kisses become sloppy as her jaw locks. She lets out a whimper, as she reaches her orgasm in the palm of my hand.

Her chest rises and drops a few times before she opens her eyes, staring at the ceiling with her head on my shoulder.

"Ass up, face down, tesoro," I whisper - pulling out my fingers and putting them into my mouth. I suck on them as I gently push her back down.

She's my favorite taste.

She leans forward, laying her head between the pillows. "My obedient little girl," I say running my hands over her ass as she arches her back, pressing her ass into my cock.

She slides her legs between mine as I push her dress up to her waist.

I hook my finger into the thin strap of her thong, pulling it away from her skin before it slaps her hips hard.

She groans as her body jerks forward just a little bit.

Molding her ass in my hands, I grind my hips against her and she whimpers. Lifting her hips, I slowly lower it so that her pussy rubs against my cock. "Antonio, please," she breathlessly says as I continue rubbing my cock against her clit. "Please," she begs.

Grabbing her hips, I slowly pull her thong down her legs. I watch as she drips along her thighs and I fist my cock in my hand.

I stroke my cock as I reach over to grab the condom.

"No," she stops me. "Please- I need you inside of me," she softly says and my hand around my cock tightens. "I need to feel you."

I watch as she tries moving her hands in frustration.

I position my cock between her legs, rubbing my tip in her wetness. She's fucking dripping. "Are you sure that's what you want?" I ask and she hums in confirmation.

"Use your words, tesoro."

"Yes," she whines.

"Yes who?"

"Yes, Antonio," she says and I run my hand up her back, grabbing onto the back of her neck.

"That's my good girl," I lowly say, holding my tip between her folds. "Open up for me," I say slowly guiding it inside of her and she lets out a little gasp.

She deeply groans into the pillow and I slide in and out of her slowly - not all the way.

"I can't," she groans and I bend over, placing my hands on either side of her head. "You're too- ah," she cuts herself off with a little moan as I press my cock in further. "Oh God," she breathlessly says into the pillow.